Your Guide to Airlines Serving Reno Tahoe Airport
Reno Tahoe Airport (RNO) is served by several major air carriers, providing travelers with convenient access to a variety of destinations. With an average of 100 daily flights, the airport offers nonstop service to 22 destinations across the United States.
Southwest Airlines is the largest carrier at Reno Tahoe Airport, offering nonstop service to 13 destinations across the country. With over 60 daily flights, Southwest provides travelers with frequent and convenient options for both business and leisure travel.
Alaska Airlines is another major carrier at Reno Tahoe Airport, providing nonstop service to 5 destinations across the western United States. With an average of 10 daily flights, Alaska Airlines offers travelers comfortable and reliable service to popular destinations such as Seattle and Portland.
American Airlines provides nonstop service to 3 destinations from Reno Tahoe Airport, including Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, and Phoenix. With an average of 5 daily flights, American Airlines offers travelers convenient connections to destinations around the world.
United Airlines offers nonstop service to 2 destinations from Reno Tahoe Airport, including Denver and San Francisco. With an average of 4 daily flights, United provides travelers with convenient options for both domestic and international travel.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving RNO. As your hub for information about Reno Tahoe Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the RNO airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.