Rome Leonardo da Vinci (FCO) Airport
Rome Leonardo da Vinci FCO Airport Overview
FCO Airport is located 32 km southwest of the Rome, and is accessible via A91 Roma-Fiumicino, a 6-lane motorway. It can easily be reached from Rome's surrounding ring road, taking the Fiumicino (A12) exit and following signs guiding to the Airport.
Also, the Airport's railway station is served by the non-stop Leonardo Express train running twice an hour to Rome's Termini station, a trip of 31 minutes.
With five long runways and an estimated 37 million yearly passengers, Leonardo da Vinci Airport is hub to Alitalia, Air Alps, Blu-Express & EastyJet, and is served by a myriad of international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Leonardo da Vinci Airport has four passenger terminals - T1, T2, T3 & T5.
The on-Airport Hilton Airport Hotel (tel. +39 (0)6 65258) is connected to the passenger terminals and the train station by a skybridge.
Present and future Airport Developments:
1. The upcoming expansion project involves a new Departures Area A at T1; completion of Departure Areas E & F; followed by Departures Area J of T4 and connected wih T3; and
2. Linking the terminal complex to the long-term Economy parking facility & Cargo City via a ground rapid transit system (GRTS) .
3. Furthermore, plans are in place for the long-term future of da Vinci Aiport, which is to have two more runways, new independent road & rail access, one integrated passenger terminal able to handle 48 million passengers/yr., and an 'Airport City'.
Via dell'Aeroporto di Fiumicino 320
- Website for Rome Leonardo da Vinci: http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/pax-fco-fiumicino
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: +39 06 65951