Lost iPhone 6+
I was charging my iPhone 6+ at the charging station i [more]Premanjali G 12/11/2014
iPhone left at the charing station
in a rush, left my charging iPhone at the new Interna [more]shah 03/03/2014
Hi, the international terminal is located at Sahar an [more]suresh 04/18/2012
Since 2006 CSIA has been transformed into a world-class facility - earning yearly accolates; the most recent of which areSkytrax' World Airport Award for 'Best Airport in India & Central Asia' (in the 25-40 million yearly passenger count categories; while in Dec. 2016 Conde Nast named it runner-up among best of World Airports. ACI in March 2017 judged it as 'Second Best Airport globally (in the over 40M annual passenger category). Furthermore, in early 2016 CSIA became the first brown field airport receiving the 'GreenCo Gold Rating' for environmental performance.
The Airport is administered by GVK Mumbai Inernational Airport Pvt. Limited (MIAL), which in March 2017 received the Airport's 'Best Airport Staff Serivce' award.
CSIA is located 25-35 km from Mumbai's city center -bordering the towns of Sahar & Bramhan Wadi - and is across from the Mumbai suburbs of Santacruz & Andheri. It is accessible via the Western Express Highway, leading directly to the Domestic Terminals, and, farther north, leading to the Sahar Road Exit, taking you directly to the International Terminal & the new Terminal 2.
With two long runways and 44.7 million passengers in 2016, Chhatrapati Shivaji International is hub to Air India, and a number of other airlines, and is served by numerous domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
On-Airport hotels at Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport:
- Near the Domestic Terminals is the Bahara Star, and
- at the International Terminal complex are the Grand Maratha, Hyatt, InterContinental, Leela and Mirage hotels.
- Inside of Terminal 2: the luxurious Niranta Airport Transit Hotel & Lounge is on Level 1 at landside, and at level 2 at airside (international departures.).
- CSIA currently has two major passenger terminals - new International Terminal T2 & and Domestic Terminal T1. (T1A, T1B, T1C numbering has been discontinued)
- The new Mumbai Metro LRT system extension is now serving the Airport. In the future, the Mumbai Metro Line 3 will fhave 3 stations - at International T1, Domestic T2 - and the Sahar Road Station.
- 'Pranaam' personalized services - available at both Domestic & International terminals - received from 'Business Initiative Directions' the 'Century International Quality Era' award. Pranaam GVT Guest Services with warmth & care are on par with the best of global services, and include Pranaam Platinum & Gold, Transit & Lounge (at T2). Pranaam International Service covers curbside to boarding assistance, porter services and access to the Pranaam Lounge.
- Jet Airways passengers at Terminal 2 note: "For easy access, Jet Airways' passengers can drive to the departure gates at Level 4 through the Sahar elevated access road and enter the Departure terminal from Gate No. 7. Passengers may either check-in online or at the self-service kiosk located near the entrance. They may use one of the 41 dedicated check-in counters manned by Jet Airways staff located between gates 6 and 7 for departure formalities. Check-in counters for First and Premier Guests for both domestic and international flights will be located at island 'P'. Passengers travelling in Economy on domestic flights can proceed to island 'K', while those travelling Economy on international flights can proceed to island 'L' for check-in. In addition, island 'M' will have exclusive check-in counters for guests holding JetPrivilege Platinum, Gold and Silver cards. For Jet Airways guests arriving into Mumbai, prepaid taxi will be available at Level 1. Access for private cars and hotel provided transport is available for guests at Level 2. For three-wheelers and city bus services, guests will need to proceed to P6 at the multi-level car park on Level 2."
Current & Future Airport Developments: While CSIA’s domestic & international terminals are presently situated in different locations, the aim is to integrate them and to transform the Airport into one of the world’s most modern airports, with a full range of services and technology.
A new Navi Mumbai Airport - to be situated near Navi Mumbai (the name of the new city development bordering the 'old' city of Mumbai) - is intended to absorb some 10 million passengers from CSIA. After many delays, the US$2.4B project has completed its land acquisition, and the company undertaking pre-development work has been selected. Airport completion is tentatively set for December 2019. Both Airports will then be served by connecting Metro Rail.