Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
I will be arriving at GRU on Delta from Atlanta and h [more]hblu2 11/08/2017
Will 2 and half hrs be enough for connecting flight?
We will arrive Sao Paulo Airport at 4.10 pm (Ethiopia [more]Kritsada 11/05/2017
Connection Terminal 3 -> Terminal 2
Good morning, I arriving with the fligt of Alitalia [more]Federico 08/29/2017
connection to canada
Hi i am flying from Rio to Sao Paulo and connectiong [more]sbeach 08/01/2017
Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport ( GRU ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The passenger terminal complex at Guarulhos Airport has now three terminals - T1, T2 & T3 (or "TPS1 through TPS3") - connected by automated people mover & shuttles. (Former Terminal 4 is now T1, Terminals T1 & T2 are now T2; T3 remained unchanged).
Small T1 with check-in area A is separate, located at the east end of the three terminals; west of T1 is Terminal T2 with check-in areas B - E and 2 concourses, followed by connected Terminal T3 with check-in areas F - H and a concourse. Each of the three termnals has their own parking facility.
- International Arrivals of non-Brazilian citizens: Expect a 2-hour transfer procedure: You will go through passport control (30 minutes); then claim your bags and proceed to the Customs area; thereafter go to your connecting airline desk (located behind a cafeteria, 50 meters after Customs). After completion of formalities there, proceed to your connecting gate.
- Transit Visas: International travelers with one airline reservation from the departure country to the final destination do not need a transit visa to pass through the Brazilian territory. Howeveer, a transit visa is needed only for international citizens traveling with more than one airline reservation issued by different airlines who have no flight-share agreement.
Domestic Terminal 1 (formerly T4) is a one-level terminal - housing Arrivals at west side, Gate area with gates 31-39 in the center, and Check-in areas at east side with banking facilities nearby. A few shops & food & drink are available near the entrances. Outside of T4 is currently the shuttle to T1/T2.
- T1 is currently served by Azul & Passaredo airlines.
New Domestic Terminal T2 opened yearend 2016 - equipped with up-to-date facilities, with ample spaces and lighting, expanded check-in area, automated check-in & baggage systems, expanded passport control, new boarding & arrival areas and a centrally-located security checkpoint. Its 1,750 sq.meter concessions area will include 20 shops, restaurants & bars with international brand names; while the mezzanine level will house a pre-securitt food court.
- T2 is currently served by the following airlines: Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeromexico, Air Europa, Avianca, Austral, Boa, Copa, Cubana, Delta, GOL, Oceanair, Royal Air Maroc, TAAG, Taca, LATAM (Brasil) TAM, Iberia, KLM, Korean Air, LATAM, Lufthansa, Passaredo, Qatar, Royal Air Maroc, Singapore, South African, Swiss, TAAG, TACA, TAP, United,
International Terminal 3 with separate Pier (Concourse) icontinued its upgrades into 2016, accommodating up to 12 million passengers annually, with its own hotel inside the post-security area (with 50 rooms).
- T3 is currently served by the following airlines: Air Canada, Air China, Air France, Alitalia, American, British Airways, Emirates, Etihas, Iberia, KLM, Lufthansa, Qatar, South African, Swiss, LATAM (International), TAP, Turkish & United. The 5-level Main Terminal houses check-in, X-ray machines, passport control, customs & baggage claim facilities; and connects to the Pier at the Departures Level (past the Hudson News store) and by elevated walkway to T2's parking garage. Transit passengers have direct access to the Pier via moving walkways.
The Departure level of T3 offers at self-service check-in 'totems' to print-out of boarding passes & baggage tags. There are three check-in islands G, F & E (30 counters at each island) with food & drink available near Island G and the entrances. Computerized kiosks in the departure areas are able to read boarding passes, check flights details and passengers, allowing their entry prior to getting to the Xray area. After security check, you enter the commercial area with plenty of shops & food & drink, and access to the VIP lounges (First Class Lounge, Executive Lounge & Star Alliance lounge). The restricted area also offers foreign exchange services, ATMs, bank branch, lockers, medical service, tickets, oversized/ fragil baggage, and service areas of British, Iberia, TAP, United, LATAM & American airlines. Already there are over a hundred stores & restaurants, and a high-end shopping area is in the making. (Dufry, under a 10-year agreement, will operate its duty-fee area - increasing retail space by 180 percent.) Past the Hudston News store is access to the Pier with gates 28-53:
The Departure Pier (Concourse) at T3 is a separate building, housing gates 28-37 and 38 -47 (at least 20 of them are boarding bridges) - on opposite sides of the center, while remote boarding gates 48-53 can be accessed from nearby gates 30-31, the Piola Express and the currency exchange. A foreign currency exchange service is near the remote boarding station and gates 30-31. A good number of shops & food outlets is available in the departure lounge. The center of the shopping area offers acces to the VIP lounges.
The Arrivals level of T3 houses the baggage claim area with seven carousels with incline mats. Automatic baggage handling & e-gates for passport control & automatic baggage distribution are now in place.
Level 5 of T3 houses the airline VIP lounges, as well as the Airport's First Class Lounge. Guarulhos Airport presently has 15 lounges - among them the 'Villa GRU' lounge (voted Best VIP Lounge in Brazil), the Airport VIP lounge and the MasterCard Black lounge, OneWorld, LATAM and Centurian Lounge for American Express service. Airline & Airport lounges at Guarulhos Airport:
At Terminal 2:
- Bradesco - open 6am-11pm; tel. +55 (11) 2445-4574
- GOL Linhas Aereas; open 24/7; tel. +55 (11) 2445-3107
- PROAIR - open 24/7; tel. +55 (11) 2445-4744
- Villa Gru - open 7:40am-11:45pm; tel. +55 (11) 2445-4808
At Terminal 3:
- Executive Lounge GRU - open 7am-2am; tel. +55 (11) 2445-7112
- First Class GRU - open 1pm-6pm; tel. +55 (11) 2445-7112
- HUB - open 6am-11pm; tel. +55 (11) 3083-5253
- American Airlines - open 7:30am-11pm; tel. +55 (11) 4502-4000
- LATAM - open 5am-12am
- STAR Alliance - open 12pm-3:15am; tel. +55 (11) 2445-7341
- Aerolineas Argentinas (shares lounge with other airline passengers and JAL: tel. 55 11 2445-3898 / 2445-3932 - at T1, international departures;
- Air France, KLM & Delta: tel. 55 11 2445-2444, at T1, international departures;
- American Airlines and British, Iberia & LAN: tel. 55 11 2445-3434 / 2445-3486 - at T2, international departures;
- British Airways and Aeromexico, Iberia, JAL & LAN: tel. 55 11 2445-4234 - at T1, international departures;
- LATAM Airlines Group's first VIP Lounge at Guarulhos Airport, at T3 (1,800 sq.meters, holding 450 persons). Aside from an entertainment room, the lounge offers special shower rooms. (LAN & TAM also offers automated baggage check-in system.)
- United Airlines First- and Business-Class: tel. 55 11 2445-3012
- Lufthansa, South Africa, Air Canada, Swiss, TAP, Copa, TAAG, Turkish & Emirates: tel. 55 11 2445-3003 - at T2, international departures.
- Executive Lounge