St Petersburg - Clearwater (PIE) Airport
St Petersburg - Clearwater PIE Airport Overview
St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport PIE serves botth cities of St. Petersburg and Clearwater on the west coast of Central Florida. It can be an alternative option to the very busy Tampa International Airport.
The entire area is a favorite tourist destination and home of two of the top ten beaches in the continental U.S. FDOT awarded the Airport recently the 'Commercial Service Airport of the Year' award (its criteria for the award included safety, aesthetics, and airport management). A recent New York Times column by Nate Silver found the Airport 'the most competitively priced small airport in the nation'.
PIE Airport is only four miles north of St. Petersburg, on State Route 686 (Roosevelt Blvd) - and near the the Gulf Shore cities of Clearwater, Sarasota/Bradenton and Tampa.
With 900k passengers a year, St. Petersburg International Airport is served by some major airlines (Allegiant being the dominant one), offering direct flights to many U.S. cities, with worldwide connections.
St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport has one passenger terminal.
St Petersburg - Clearwater PIE Airport Update History
- PIE Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- PIE Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- PIE Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- PIE Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- PIE Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- PIE Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- PIE GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- PIE Email - Oct 6, 2013
- PIE Currency Exchange - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Security - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Banking ATM - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Persons With Disabilities - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Business Services - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Lost Found - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Internet - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Int Arrivals - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Guest Services - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Carts Skycap - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Emergency - Sep 14, 2013
- PIE Parking On site - Aug 8, 2013
- PIE Food & Stores - Aug 4, 2013
- PIE Official Website Links - Jun 19, 2013
- PIE Airlines Served - Jun 19, 2013
PIE AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
PIE Delays: 15 mins or less.