Akron Canton Regional (CAK) Airport
Akron Canton Regional CAK Airport Overview
Akron Canton Airport CAK is serving northeast Ohio. It was recently ranked as one of the fastest-growing airports in the country and the Airport has responded by embarking in 2008 on a 10-year expansion and improvement project, which includes the recent extension of the runway. Akron Airport is also offering one of the cheapest fares in the U.S.
The Airport is situated between the cities of Akron and Canton, is nearest to Interstate 77, and can be reached indirectly from I-271, I-277 & I-76.
With a newly extended runway and an estimated yearly passengr count of 1.8M, Akron-Canton Airport is served by a number of major airlines offering direct flights to US hub cities, with connections around the globe.
Akron-Canton Airport has one passenger terminal.
Future Airport Developments - CAK 2018, a ten-year Airport improvement plan includes the recently completed extension of the runway, and will include: aircraft parking expansion, new Customs & Border facility for international flights, and expansion of parking lots, TSA screening area & Concourse; and adding new flight destinations.
Akron Canton Regional CAK Airport Update History
- CAK Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- CAK Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- CAK Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- CAK Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- CAK Security - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Persons With Disabilities - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Official Website Links - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Lost Found - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Internet - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Guest Services - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Carts Skycap - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Business Services - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Banking ATM - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Baggage Claim - Sep 10, 2013
- CAK Parking On site - Jul 26, 2013
- CAK Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013