Atlantic City ACY Airport Overview
Atlantic City International Airport ACY serves Atlantic City, on the Atlantic Coast of New Jersey, and is gateway to the City's many casinos, hotels and its famous boardwalk. Note that the Airport is now operated by the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, which also operates five other airports within that area.
ACY Airport is about ten miles from Atlantic City - located on Amelia Earhart Rd., which connects to Deliah Rd & 563, and in turn to the AC Expressway & Garden State Pkwy - with easy connections to I-95/295 and Hwy 55.
With an estimated 1.4 million passengers annually, Atlantic City airport is served by low-fare airline Spirit, which currently offers nonstop flights to some Florida destinations, and seasonal nonstop flights to Detroit, with worldwide connecting flights.
Even though you can get within 30 minutes or less from the parking area to ticketing, through security and onto the boarding gate, it is strongly suggested that you arrive at least an hour (preferably 90 mins) before your flight. Customer service desks open 5am and close at 6pm.
Atlantic City Airport has one passenger terminal.
Atlantic City ACY Airport Update History
- ACY Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- ACY Food & Stores - Oct 20, 2013
- ACY Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- ACY Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- ACY Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- ACY Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- ACY Persons With Disabilities - Sep 13, 2013
- ACY Official Website Links - Sep 13, 2013
- ACY Lost Found - Sep 13, 2013
- ACY Guest Services - Sep 13, 2013
- ACY Business Services - Sep 13, 2013
- ACY Banking ATM - Sep 13, 2013
- ACY Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- ACY Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013