Bend Redmond Municipal Airport RDM
- officially named 'Roberts Field, Redmond Municipal Airport'
- is a city-operated airport, serving its surrounding three counties of central Oregon State.
The Airport is a mere 2 miles southeast of the town of Redmond, and 16 miles north of the city of Bend, and is accessible from both Highways 97 & 126.
With two runways and about 478K passengers annually, Redmond Municipal Airport is served by some major airlines, offering direct flights to some western hub airports, with worldwide connections.
- It is strongly suggested that passengers arrive at the Airport 90 mins prior to scheduled departure and lbel your baggage.
- Runway 11-29 re-construction has been completed and commercial aircraft returned to use it on May 23, 2016. Runway 5-23 remains closed for reconstruction - scheduled to be completed late Auust 2016.
Bend Redmond Airport has one passenger terminal,
which opens daily at 3:30 am. The terminal houses the full-service Avalon Aeropub at post-security, at boarding area on level 2. Its microbrews can be enjoyed for those over 21. Open daily 10am to 30 minutes past last departure flight. Tel: 541-516-6380. Wi-Fi access is free.
Dancing River Coffee & Gift Shops are available in the terminal lobby and in the borarding area. Other amenities include an ATM machine, 2 business centers, rental car counters, the Event Conference Room next to rental car counters (reservations: 541-504-3499), children's areas at pre-security (one near the security checkpoint next to the baggage claim, and one near the boarding gates).
Airlines currently serving the Terminal with destinations to Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Salt Lake City & as of June 2017 to Seattle*.
- Alaska - tel. 1-800-252-7522,
- American - tel. 1-800-433-7300,
- Delta - tel. 1-800-221-1212, * As of June 2017 it will add a flight to Seattle SEA
- United - tel. 1-800-241-6522.
Important Airport numbers:
Airport Fax: 541-548-091
Administrative Office: 541-504-3499
Lost & Found: 541-504-3499
Aside from six rental car offerings and an abundance of shuttles and cabs, The Pacific Crest Bus Lines located in Bend (tel. 541-382-4193 or open: oregon-point.com) offer the HighDesert POINT daily bus service between Redmond Airport and Chemult Amtrak Station (with stops at Bend,Sunriver, La Pine in between).