Bend Redmond RDM Airport Overview
Bend Redmond Municipal Airport RDM - officially named 'Roberts Field, Redmond Municipal Airport' - is a city-operated airport, serving its surrounding three counties of central Oregon State.
The Airport is a mere 2 miles southeast of the town of Redmond, and 16 miles north of the city of Bend, and is accessible from both Highways 97 & 126.
With two runways and about 478,000 passengers annually, Redmond Municipal Airport is served by some major airlines, offering direct flights to some western hub airports, with worldwide connections.
NOTE: Alaska Air's ticket & cargo counters are closed during the following times: Sun-Fri 8am-9am; and 1:50pm-3:45pm; and Saturday 6:30am-7:30am & 1:30pm-7:30pm.
Bend Redmond Airport has one passenger terminal, which opens daily at 3:30 am. The terminal houses the Coyote Ranch Pub, Aviano RDM Coffee & Gift Shop, an ATM machine, rental car counters, and conference rooms (tel. 541-504-3499). Wi-Fi access is free.
Airlines currently serving the Terminal: Alaska, American, Delta & United
Important Airport numbers:
Airport Fax: 541-548-091
Administrative Office: 541-504-3499
Lost & Found: 541-504-3499
Bend Redmond RDM Airport Update History
- RDM Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- RDM Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- RDM Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- RDM Lost Found - Sep 17, 2013
- RDM Parking On site - Sep 17, 2013
- RDM Persons With Disabilities - Sep 17, 2013
- RDM Food & Stores - Jul 2, 2013
- RDM Airlines Served - Jun 21, 2013
- RDM Official Website Links - Jun 21, 2013