Bend Redmond RDM Airport Overview
The Airport is a mere 2 miles southeast of the town of Redmond, and 16 miles north of the city of Bend, and is accessible from both Highways 97 & 126.
With two runways and about 478K passengers annually, Redmond Municipal Airport is served by some major airlines, offering direct flights to some western hub airports, with worldwide connections.
- It is strongly suggested that passengers arrive at the Airport 90 mins prior to scheduled departure and lbel your baggage.
- Runway 11-29 re-construction has been completed and commercial aircraft returned to use it on May 23, 2016. Runway 5-23 remains closed for reconstruction - scheduled to be completed late Auust 2016.
Bend Redmond Airport has one passenger terminal, which opens daily at 3:30 am. The terminal houses the full-service Avalon Aeropub at post-security, at boarding area on level 2. Its microbrews can be enjoyed for those over 21. Open daily 10am to 30 minutes past last departure flight. Tel: 541-516-6380.
Dancing River Coffee & Gift Shops are available in the terminal lobby and in the borarding area. Other amenities include an ATM machine, a business center, rental car counters, the Event Conference Room next to rental car counters (reservations: 541-504-3499), & children's areas at pre-security - one near the security checkpoint next to the baggage claim, and one near the boarding gates. Wi-Fi access is free.
Airlines currently serving the Terminal with destinations to Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Portland, Salt ake City & San Francisco.)
- Alaska - tel. 1-800-252-7522,
- American - tel. 1-800-433-7300,
- Delta - tel. 1-800-221-1212,
- United - tel. 1-800-241-6522.
Important Airport numbers:
Airport Fax: 541-548-091
Administrative Office: 541-504-3499
Lost & Found: 541-504-3499
Transportation: Aside from six rental car offerings and an abundance of shuttles and cabs, The Pacific Crest Bus Lines located in Bend (tel. 541-382-4193 or open: oregon-point.com) offer the HighDesert POINT daily bus service between Redmond Airport and Chemult Amtrak Station (with stops at Bend,Sunriver, La Pine in between).