Boise BOI Airport Overview
Boise Airport BOI serves the capital city Boise in Ada County, State of Idaho. It is operated by Boise's Department of Aviation & Public Transportation.
The City of Boise, Idaho, is called the City of Trees and boasts one-of-a-kind museums and urban parks, a river flowing through the heart of the city with a 25-mile river front greenbelt. Visitors can enjoy nearby mountains, desert sand dunes, canyons and whitewater rafting rivers.
BOI Airport is only a few miles of downtown Boise, and is directly accessible via the Vista Interchange and I-84 access to the Airport.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 2.6 million, Boise Airport is served by major and low-cost carriers, offering nonstop flights to cities primarily in the Western and Midwestern regions of the U.S., with connections worldwide. United, which traces its beginnings to Boise, serves the Airport since 1933.
Note: Staff of 'Streamline Airport Services' stand ready at the curb and near ticketing areas to assist you with wheelchairs or bags - you recognize them by their green neon ties!
Boise Airport has one passenger terminal with two concourses.
Boise BOI Airport Update History
- BOI Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- BOI Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- BOI Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- BOI Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- BOI Rental Cars - Oct 5, 2013
- BOI Parking On site - Sep 21, 2013
- BOI Official Website Links - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Persons With Disabilities - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Security - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Pets - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Lost Found - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Internet - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Int Arrivals - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Guest Services - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Emergency - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Carts Skycap - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Business Services - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Banking ATM - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Baggage Claim - Sep 8, 2013
- BOI Airlines Served - Jun 16, 2013