Your Guide to Airlines Serving Boise Airport
Boise Airport (BOI), also known as BOI, is served by several major air carriers. With an average of 150 daily flights, the airport offers nonstop service to over 20 destinations across the United States.
As the largest carrier at Boise Airport, Alaska Airlines offers nonstop service to several popular destinations, including Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Denver. With a focus on customer service and on-time performance, Alaska Airlines is a top choice for travelers flying in and out of Boise.
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines provides nonstop service to several major cities, including Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, and Atlanta. With a global network of destinations, Delta offers convenient connections for travelers heading to destinations across the world.
Known for their low fares and friendly service, Southwest Airlines offers nonstop service to several popular destinations, including Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Oakland. With a focus on customer satisfaction, Southwest is a popular choice for travelers seeking affordable airfare.
United Airlines offers nonstop service to several major cities, including Denver, San Francisco, and Chicago. With a global network of destinations, United provides convenient connections for travelers heading to destinations across the world.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving BOI. As your hub for information about Boise Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the BOI airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.