Lansing Capital Region (LAN) Airport
Lansing Capital Region LAN Airport Overview
Lansing Capital Region International Airport LAN serves the surrounding areas of Michigan's capital city Lansing, and is situated in the southern part of Michigan's lower peninsula (where the Grand River meets the Red Cedar River). The advantages of choosing this Airport over Detroit are obvious: a shorter drive to the airport, simple online booking, plenty of parking, easy check-in; no long lines, on-time flights to major hubs with great connections, and cost savings.
LAN Airport is within city limits of Lansing - off West Grand River Avenue I-96 - and can be reached from I-69, exit Airport Road. It is 88 miles to the west of the city of Detroit.
With three runways and an estimated 350K passengers a year, Capital Region International is served by some major airlines offering direct flights to a number of U.S. city hubs with convenient connections, as well as to vacation destinations south of the border via Apple Vacations.
Capital Region International has one passenger terminal.
Lansing Capital Region LAN Airport Update History
- LAN Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- LAN Main Terminals - Oct 17, 2013
- LAN Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- LAN GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- LAN Email - Oct 8, 2013
- LAN Rental Cars - Oct 8, 2013
- LAN Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- LAN Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- LAN Pets - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Security - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Persons With Disabilities - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Official Website Links - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Lost Found - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Currency Exchange - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Carts Skycap - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Business Services - Sep 17, 2013
- LAN Parking On site - Aug 13, 2013
- LAN Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
LAN AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
LAN Delays: 15 mins or less.