Central Wisconsin CWA Airport Overview
Central Wisconsin Airport CWA is serving Wisconsin State's communities of Stevens Point, Wausau, Marshfield & Wisconsin Rapids.
The Airport is located in the town of Mosinee, and is accessible from the Interstate Hwy 39 / Highway 153 interchange (Exit 179).
With an estimated 240K passengers a year, Central Wisconsin Airport is currently served by American Eagle, Delta &United airlines offering direct flights to Detroit & Chicago ORD, with convenient connections.
The passenger terminal at Central Wiscosin Airport, with five airline gates, is in the midst of renovation & expansion work up to 2014. It offers presently an Information counter, a new restaurant, a gift shop & rental car counters; WiFi service is available through WEBbeams at a fee.
NOTE: While check-in should be done 1.5 hrs prior to flight departure, check-in counters close 30 mins prior to departure flight.
Present and future Airport deveopments: Ground breaking on a terminal renovation & explansion project started in Spring 2011, which is to expand security check point, relocating rental cars & expanding parking facilities - all expected to be completed by 2014.
Central Wisconsin CWA Airport Update History
- CWA Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- CWA Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- CWA Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- CWA Email - Oct 9, 2013
- CWA GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- CWA Security - Sep 18, 2013
- CWA Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- CWA Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- CWA Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- CWA Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- CWA Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- CWA Airlines Served - Jun 23, 2013