Colorado Springs Municipal (COS) Airport
Colorado Springs Municipal COS Airport Overview
Colorado Springs Airport COS serves El Paso County and its City of Colorado Springs in the State of Colorado, and is practically located in the center of the United States. With an elevation of 6,200 feet, it provides spectacular panoramic views to Pikes Peak and the Front Range of Colorado, and serves as gateway to tourist attractions, including 14 major ski areas.
Travel time to Colorado City is 25 minutes, to Denver 70 minutes.
COS Airport is only 6 miles south of the central business district of Colorado Springs, near Interstate 25, and it is known to be one of the easiest, fastest and most stress-free airports to get in and out of.
Curbside check-in is only available 4:30am-5pm.
Passengers should arrive at the Airport no later than 2 hrs prior to scheduled departure.
With three long runways and about 1 million passengers annually, Colorado Springs Airport is served by major airlines offering many non-stops flights to US cities with worldwide connections.
Colorado Springs Airport has one passenger terminal.
Colorado Springs Municipal COS Airport Update History
- COS Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- COS Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- COS Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- COS Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- COS Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- COS Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- COS GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- COS Email - Oct 6, 2013
- COS Official Website Links - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Persons With Disabilities - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Pets - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Security - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Mail Center - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Lost Found - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Internet - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Guest Services - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Emergency - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Chapel - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Carts Skycap - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Business Services - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Banking ATM - Sep 13, 2013
- COS Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- COS Airlines Served - Jun 21, 2013
COS AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
COS Delays: 15 mins or less.