Corpus Christi CRP Airport Overview
Corpus Christi International Airport CRP - or short 'CCIA' - serves the city of Corpus Christi and Nueces County in South Texas.
The Airport is only 5 miles from city center, and is easily accessible by State Hwy 44 (International Drive Exit), which runs west into Hwy 358 (S.Padres Island Drive), connecting north to Interstate Hwy 37.
With 600K passengers, Corpus Christi airport is served by major airlines offering nonstop flights to Houston Bush Intercontinental, Houston-Hobby, and Dallas/Ft. Worth, as well as to Hawaii and Mexico.
CRP Airport has one passenger terminal.
The new International Business Center - located within the Airport perimeter - was recently opened, which FedEx moving in as first tenant.
Present and future Airport developments: Work has started on the expansion of the two runways, and on the new consolidated maintenance facility for rental car agencies.
Corpus Christi CRP Airport Update History
- CRP Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- CRP Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- CRP Main Terminals - Oct 16, 2013
- CRP Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- CRP Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- CRP GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- CRP Email - Oct 6, 2013
- CRP Carts Skycap - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Business Services - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Banking ATM - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Security - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Pets - Sep 16, 2013
- CRP Parking On site - Aug 11, 2013
- CRP Airlines Served - Jun 22, 2013