Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The passenger terminal at the CRP airport consists of one main terminal building which houses all facilities and services along with the terminal gates of the airport.
The main terminal at the CRP Airport houses the following facilities: there is a free WiFi hot zone, expanded ticket counters, baggage claim areas, restaurants & gift shop, an ATM machine, and a shoeshine stand.
Rental car counters are located in the baggage claim area.
To get better oriented, please take a look at the CRP airport terminal map.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around CRP airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Coastal Bend Express, Boarding Time Cantina, Co-Pilot Coffee, and Coastal Bend bar & grill towards the public side of the CRP terminal.
The security checkpoints at CRP airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Corpus Christi International Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies