Durango La Plata County (DRO) Airport
Durango La Plata County DRO Airport Overview
Durango-La Plata County Airport DRO serves as an access point for Colorado's Four Corner Region, Mesa Verde National Park and the ski areas of Wolf Creek and Telluride.
DRO Airport is located 15 miles southeast of the historic town of Durango, in southern Colorado, close to the border with New Mexico, and is accessible by US 160 and US 550.
With a long runway and 370K passengers a year, Durango Airport is presently served by American Eagle, Frontier, United Express and US Airways, offering nonstop daily service to some major US airport hubs, with connections worldwide.
The passenger terminal at Durango Airport is modern and compact, and offers a great view of mountain peaks. Services include Wi-Fi access (Brainstorm, Free Public or Highspeed4U Pay WiFi options), a delicatessen and a gift shop, an ATM machine and rental car counters.
Durango La Plata County DRO Airport Update History
- DRO Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- DRO Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- DRO Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- DRO GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- DRO Email - Oct 8, 2013
- DRO Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- DRO Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- DRO Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- DRO Security - Sep 18, 2013
- DRO Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- DRO Airlines Served - Jun 23, 2013
DRO AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
DRO Delays: 15 mins or less.