Eagle County EGE Airport Overview
Eagle County Airport EGE serves Colorado's city of Vail and its surrounding Eagle County, known for its superb skiing in winter (including nearby Aspen, Steamboat, and Summit County resorts) and its breathtaking location in the heart Colorado's Rocky Mountains with year-round recreation.
EGE Airport is just minutes rom Vail, and can be reached from Denver via Interstate Hwy 70 ( exit 147) or, driving towards Glenwood Springs, take exit 140.
With a long runway and 330K passengers per annum, the Airport is currently served by 3 major airlines offering direct flights to U.S. hub cities, with global connections. Note: Summer & winter schedules vary.
NOTE: 1.It is recommended that you arrive 90 minutes before scheduled flight.
2. The Airport has now an electronic boarding pass scanner.
The passenger terminal at Eagle County Airport has continually grown, adding customs services for private aircraft and free wireless internet service in the terminal; the security checkpoint was expanded and a new baggage screening system installed. New retail & food concessions were added and flight information screens replaced the old TV. Amenities and services include shops & restaurants (both can be reached at 970-524-9269), rental car counters, an ATM machine, and friendly black-blazor attired Airport Ambassadors helping you get around the Airport. If you need to page someone, contact the airport ambassador at 970-977-0284.
Current airlines serving the terminal: American, Delta & United.
Eagle County EGE Airport Update History
- EGE Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- EGE Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- EGE Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- EGE Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- EGE Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- EGE Lost Found - Sep 19, 2013
- EGE Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- EGE Security - Sep 18, 2013
- EGE Banking ATM - Sep 18, 2013
- EGE Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- EGE Airlines Served - Jun 24, 2013