Greenville Spartanburg (GSP) Airport
Greenville Spartanburg GSP Airport Overview
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport GSP - which markets itself as 'GSP International Airport' - serves South Carolina's cities Greenville & Spartanburg and their surrounding counties.
GSP Airport is located on GSP Drive (Hwy 14) in the town of Greer - right between Greenville & Spartanburg, accessible from Interstate Hwy 85.
With a very long runway and an estimated yearly passenger count of about 1.6M, the Airport is served by major airlines and their affiliates, offering numerous nonstop service to cities across the country, with connections worldwide.
Greenville-Spartanburg Airport has a small passener terminal with a concourse.
Present and future Airport developments: In May 2012 it was announced that GSP Airport is embarking on a 48-month, multi-phase Terminal renovation & modernization project, referred to as "Wingspan" involving expansion of Concourses A & B; construction of North Wing for temporary airline facilities (to be completed by January 2014), and utility /Infrastructure renovations.
Thereafter, phases 2, 3 & 4 will follow: Phase 2: baggage claim renovations; Phase 3: concessions hall, security checkpoint; Phase 4: concourse renovations and 'final project wrap-up'.
Greenville Spartanburg GSP Airport Update History
- GSP Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- GSP Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- GSP Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- GSP Food & Stores - Oct 11, 2013
- GSP Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- GSP Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- GSP Security - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Official Website Links - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Lost Found - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Internet - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Guest Services - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Business Services - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Banking ATM - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Baggage Claim - Sep 10, 2013
- GSP Parking On site - Jul 25, 2013
- GSP Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
GSP AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
GSP Delays: 15 mins or less.