Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport is a public airport near Greer, South Carolina, midway between Greenville and Spartanburg, the major cities of the Upstate region.
GSP is owned and operated by the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport District. The airport covers 3,500 acres (1,400 ha) and has one runway.
The terminal building structure at the GSP Airport has one main terminal building with two airport concourses: Concourse A and Concourse B. There are 13 terminal gates at the airport.
There are three levels in the terminal building. The first and second level is the same for all passengers for check-in and Arrivals. The Departures and terminal gates are on the third level and are separate for Concourse A and Concourse B.
Concourse A is towards the left (south) in the post-security area. It is served by American, Southwest, and United airlines.
It has nine gates labelled gates A1-A9.
Concourse B is towards the right (north) in the post-security area. It is served by Allegiant and Delta airlines.
It has four gates labelled gates B1-B4.
For more information, please refer to the GSP Airport Map here.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options inside both concourse areas of the airport.
In the pre-security area there is Dunkin Donuts and Flatwood Grill for dining, and for shopping there is Hudson Gift Shop.
In the post-security area there is Baskin Robbins, Chick-fil-A, Dunkin Donuts, and Escape Lounge.
In both concourse areas there is Fuel Rod for dining and for shopping there is ShopALL Sound.
In concourse A there is Kylie Cosmetics Kiosk and Thomas Creek Grill.
- For lost/found items you can contact:
- The Information Centre at 864.877.7426.
- Your airline for items left inside the aircraft
- When traveling with families, please note:
- The airport has family restrooms and nursing rooms for people traveling with families
- Family restrooms can be found on the first floor in two locations, the second floor, and third floor.
- Nursing rooms are located next to the family restrooms in Concourse A and Concourse B.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.