Jackson Evers JAN Airport Overview
JAN Airport is located in Flowood, near the state capital city of Jackson - a 20-minute drive. It is situated to the North of I-20 and to the East of I-55, leading to Airport Road.
With two long runways and an estimated 1 million passengers a year, Jackson-Evers International Airport is served by a number of major airlines and their affiliates, offering non-stop flights to major US cities, with global connections.
Jackson Evers Airport has one passenger terminal.
Present and future Airport developments: Under the 'Strategic Plan 2021' it was disclosed in March 2016 that according to this Plan, the following projects are to be included:
- Frst-class customer service to represent Misssissippi's hospitality.
- Consolidated Rental Car facility;
- New concessions for the Terminal Concourse;
- Land development and enhancements for the East Metro Parkway;
- Top-of-the lne airport lodging and hotel accommodations.