Jackson Evers JAN Airport Overview
Jackson Evers International Airport JAN serves the greater Jackson, Mississippi, area. It was recently chosen by 'Airport Council International' in the under-5 million passenger category as a 'Worldwide Top Five Performing Airport'.
JAN Airport is located in Flowood, near the state capital city of Jackson - a 20-minute drive. It is situated to the North of I-20 and to the East of I-55, leading to Airport Road.
With two long runways and an estimated 1.2 million passengers a year, Jackson-Evers International Airport is served by a number of major airlines and their affiliates, offering non-stop flights to major US cities, with global connections.
The Airport is currently served by American Eagle, Delta/ASA/Comair, Southwest, United & US Airways.
Jackson Evers Airport has one passenger terminal.
Jackson Evers JAN Airport Update History
- JAN Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- JAN Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- JAN Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- JAN Food & Stores - Oct 14, 2013
- JAN Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- JAN GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- JAN Email - Oct 6, 2013
- JAN Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- JAN Security - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Pets - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Persons With Disabilities - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Official Website Links - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Lost Found - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Internet - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Business Services - Sep 13, 2013
- JAN Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- JAN Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013