Dayton James Cox DAY Airport Overview
Dayton International Airport DAY serves Ohio's Montgomery Country and its City of Dayton. It carries on an aviation legacy that dates back to the original flight pioneers, Orville and Wilber Wright, who were Dayton residents. Due to its central location more than half of the country's population can reach the Airport within 90 minutes. The toll-free Airport information number is 1-877-FLY-DAY-1.
DAY Airport is located in Vandalia, just six minutes from Interstate Hwys 75 & 70 (Exit 32) and 9 miles north of the central business district of the city of Dayton.
With three runways and an annual 2M+ passengers, Dayton International Airport is served by major airlines, including low-fare carriers, offering nonstop flights to cities throughout the US and Canada, with connections around the world.
Dayton International has one passenger terminal with two concourses.
3600 Terminal Drive
Vandalia, OH 45377
- Website for Dayton James Cox: http://www.daytonairport.com/
- Contact: http://www.flydayton.com/index.php?page=contact-us
- Phone: (937) 454 8200
- View Terminal Map
Dayton James Cox DAY Airport Update History
- DAY Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- DAY Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- DAY Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- DAY Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- DAY Taxis & Limos - Sep 30, 2013
- DAY Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- DAY Pets - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Persons With Disabilities - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Official Website Links - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Security - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Mail Center - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Lost Found - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Internet - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Guest Services - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Emergency - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Chapel - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Carts Skycap - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Business Services - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Banking ATM - Sep 8, 2013
- DAY Parking On site - Aug 14, 2013
- DAY Airlines Served - Jun 16, 2013