Flying in & out on different airlines with a checked bag
On September 21st I'm flying into MCI on American and [more]MartyP 09/18/2017
Economy parking and ways of paying
If I park in the economy parking can I use a credit c [more]DB 09/10/2017
Why can't you keep the buses spaced out?Angelo 09/08/2017
405pm pick up
where will my best place to pick up my wife she comes [more]chuck 08/14/2017
KCIA is about 15 miles from downtown Kansas City, accessible via Interstate Hwy I-29 (Exit 13 - its access road merges with a cirle road around the terminals and parking facilities).
With two runways and11M passengers in 2016 KCIA is served by major airlines offering numerous nonstop flights across the U.S. and to Toronto, Canada, with connections worldwide. By June 2017, KCIA reported its 37th consecutive month of passenger growth.
Kansas City Airport currently has Terminals A, B & C.
Current Airlines, their tel.number, Terminal, gate and curbside check-in (CCI):
- AeroMexico /Funjet Vacation, 8000-237-6639 - at TC, gates 50-60.
- Air Canada, 888-247-2262 - at TC, gate 61.
- Alaska, 800-252-7522 - at TB, gate 52, CCI.
- Allegiant, 702-505-8888 - at TC, gate 78.
- American, 800-433-7300 - at TC, gates 79-87, CCI
- Delta, 800-221-1212 - at TB, gatess 50-60, CCI
- Frontier, 877-376-6437 - at TC, gates 78-79
- Southwest, 800-435-9792 - at TB, gates 37-45; CCI
- Spirit, 801-401-2222 - at TC, gate 79
- United, 800-241-6522 - at TC, gates 61-59.
Present and future Airport developments:
(a) Projects completed up to October 2017: Added electric outlets in public areas (including in new 700 seats with power in both TB & TC's public areas. United added 16 new outlet towers to their departure lounge (966 electical 110V and 32 USB). Installed 26 bi-directional interior signs for rental car shuttles. Installed LED lighting fixtures at TB/TC, while 88 Canopy LED lightings replaced the 1,900 bulbs at TB & TC. Relocated Cell Phone Lot ; added wayfinding & rental car signage; inceased internet speed to 1GB. Added American Airlines' checkpoint & gate area; modernized international gate area; added interior lighting & new Cell phone lot; and partnered with local museums (American Jazz & Negro Leagues Baseball)
(b) Projects starting Nov. 2017:
- 2017-18: Airfield Pavement Rehab. for Taxi Way B;
- Installation of information kiosks at the terminals.
- modernization of Gate Area
- a Construction contract was signed in Sept. 2016 for a Facilities Shop Complex.
- and various 'Capital Projects', including runways.
(c) In May 2017 a proposal for a privately-financed single terminal was presented - to be built at current Terminal A's site. If approved by City Council, residents will vote on it Nov. 2017.