Eugene EUG Airport Overview
Eugene Airport EUG - also referred to as 'Mahlon Sweet Field' - is the State of Oregon's second-busiest airport, serving a large six-county region with a population of 679,000.
The Airport is located off Pacific Hwy 99 (turn west to Airport Road) and off to Interstate Hwy 5 (reached from Hwy 99).
With 2 runways and a yearly passenger count of 400K, Eugene Airport is served by major airlines, offering nonstop flights to many US airport hubs with connections around the globe.
It is recommended that you arrive at the Airport 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Ticket counters open 4am.
The passenger terminal at Eugene Airport offers an Information Booth staffed by 'Navigator' volunteers answering your questions and offering area maps and brochures. Food & drink is available at The 'Wings Bar & Grill', the Avolare Deli Bar & Lounge & the Lobby Coffee Bar; a newsstand is in the lobby and the A-gate area; an ATM machine in the main lobby - with rental car desks next to it, and a FedEx Drop Box outside . Rental car counters are in the lobby, near the baggage claim.
Current airlines serving Eugene Airport: Allegiant, American, Alaska, Delta, Frontier, & United.
Important Airport telephone numbers:
Information booth: 541-682-5544;
Passenger Paging: 541-954-8364
Eugene EUG Airport Update History
- EUG Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- EUG Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- EUG Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- EUG Email - Oct 8, 2013
- EUG GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- EUG Security - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Mail Center - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Guest Services - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Banking ATM - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Baggage Claim - Sep 18, 2013
- EUG Parking On site - Aug 8, 2013
- EUG Airlines Served - Jun 24, 2013