Eugene Airport Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Eugene Airport Airport is the State of Oregon's second-busiest airport, serving a large six-county region with a population of 679,000.
The Airport is located off Pacific Hwy 99 (turn west to Airport Road) and off to Interstate Hwy 5 (reached from Hwy 99).
With 2 runways and 984,175 passengers in 2016, Eugene Airport is served by major airlines, offering nonstop flights to many US airport hubs with connections around the globe.
The terminal building structure at the EUG airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities.
The terminal houses baggage claim and ticket counters.
There are several services and amenities for the passengers as well. An ATM can be found in the main lobby right opposite to the rental car counters. There is a second one upstairs close to ‘Coast to Cascades.’ Eateries upstairs and FedEx and U.S. Postal drop box options can also be found outside the front terminal entrance. Next to the information booth, inside the A-gate, as well as inside the B-gate, there are AEDs. Eugene Airport Navigators help you find your way inside the terminal.
The airport has two private Lactation Suites and a Pet Relief Station. Others services include restrooms, TTY public pay phones, and wheelchairs.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options in the EUG airport. For dining there is Willamette Grill in the pre- and post-security area. There is also Emerald City News and Gifts for shopping options.
- For lost/found:
- Items inside the aircraft, contact your airline directly.
- Items near the TSA security, visit www.tsa.gov.
- Items inside the terminal facility, submit a form on the EUG airport lost and found webpage.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.