Malaga (AGP) Airport
Malaga AGP Airport Overview
Malaga Airport AGP, or Pablo Picasso Airport, is the international Airport for Andalucia, Spain and is gateway to the famous Costa del Sol.
AGP Airport is located 8 km southwest of the city of Malaga, and 5 km north of Torremolinos. It is accessible from A-7 motorway (exit 235 towards Torremolinos or 229 towards San Julian; both connect with access road MA-21).
With two long runways and servng over 12M million passengers per year, Malaga Airport is hub for low-cost airlines Ryanair and Vueling, and is served by national, international, regular and low-fare airlines, offering flight connections to a multitude of countries with connections around the world. Routes within the EU community are the busiest ones, particularly those from/to the United Kingdom and Ireland). Many travelers on their way to Gibraltar bypass Gibraltar Airport in favor of Malaga Airport as it hosts more airlines.
The terminal complex at Malaga Airport consists now of two operational passenger terminals only: T2 & the new T3.
Av. Comandante Garcia Morato
Malaga, Andalusia, 29004
- Website for Malaga: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Malaga/en/Home.html
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 81 321 1000
- View Terminal Map
Malaga AGP Airport Update History
- AGP Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- AGP Airport Intro - Oct 21, 2013
- AGP Main Terminals - Aug 3, 2013
- AGP Parking On site - Aug 3, 2013
- AGP Airlines Served - Jun 25, 2013