Manchester Boston Regional (MHT) Airport
Manchester Boston Regional MHT Airport Overview
Manchester Boston Regional Airport MHT serves the city of Manchester in the State of New Hampshire. It positions itself as a convenient alternative to New England’s busiest airport, Logan International Airport, as Manchester Airport is less than an hour’s drive from Boston and from many of the region’s popular tourist destinations.
The Airport is within city limits of Manchester, reached by major highways (F.E. Everett Pkw & Route 3A to the West, route 28 and I-93 to the East, as well as Hwys 293/105 to the north) - and is 50 miles from the City of Boston.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 2.5M, Manchester Regional Airport is served by major airlines offering nonstop flights primarily to destinations east of the Mississippi River, and to Toronto, Canada. The presence of low-fare airline Southwest helps keep air fares at reasonable levels.
NOTE: It is advisable to arrive at the Airport during peak hours (5-7am & 2:30-6pm) 1.5 hour before schedule flight, or one hour at off-peak periods. The Airport is open year-round, 24/7; airline ticket countes open between 4-4:30am; while food & retail opens 5-5:30am.
TSA Pre-check is now available to eligible passengers for expedited security check.
Manchester Boston Airport has has one passenger terminal.
Manchester Boston Regional MHT Airport Update History
- MHT Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- MHT Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- MHT Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- MHT Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- MHT Security - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Pets - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Official Website Links - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Internet - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Guest Services - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Emergency - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Business Services - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Banking ATM - Sep 8, 2013
- MHT Parking On site - Jul 25, 2013
- MHT Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
MHT AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
MHT Delays: 15 mins or less.