Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
For more variety of shops and food & drink options at MEM, go to Te...
For more variety of shops and food & drink options at [more]EP 02/17/2011
The Main terminal is divided into Terminals A, B & C and the Passen...
The Main terminal is divided into Terminals A, B & C [more]AL 02/10/2011
Even though the terminal at MEM was built in the 1960ies, it has th...
Even though the terminal at MEM was built in the 1960 [more]EN 02/08/2011
The local chain of Corky's BBQ has two outlets in the Memphis termi...
The local chain of Corky's BBQ has two outlets in the [more]ST 01/15/2011
Memphis Airport ( MEM ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Seaport Airlines passengers board & disembark their aircraft through Signature Flight Support's fixed base.
Terminal/ Conourse A serves Allegiant, Southwest & OneJet with gates A1-33 (after security check is gate A23; gate 33 is at the right end, and near gate A13 at left is an escalator to gates A1-12.
Terminal/ Concourse B - serves Delta with gates B1-43. The Center of the Y-shaped concouse offers ATMs, stores of food/drink. International arrivals use gates B42-43). Note that travelers need to pass through the TSA security checkpoint after clearing customs near gate B35, since the customs hall exits into the concourse instead of the main lobby). Note that Concourse B is being widened for more open pathways, moving sidewalks and larger windows for more natrual light - the project will be ongoing for quite some time - see 'NOTE' below.
Terminal/ Concourse C serves Frontier, GLO (operated by CFM) & United - with gates C1-22.
- Moving walkways connect both Concourses A & C to the Main Terminal.
- Seaport Airlines passengers (tel. 888-573-2767) with a connecting flight will be shuttled between the Signature Flight Support fixed base facility at 2988 Winchester Road and the passenger terminal. After exiting Seaport flight, collect your bags & re-check them in in the Main Terminal for connecting flight.
- OneJet passengers ((tel. 844-663-5381) should retrieve checked bags when exiting their flight & recheck them at the Trminal if connecting to another flight.
- Rental Car counters are in the ground transportation center. If arriving at Concourse B, proceed to lower level; use pedestrian plaza to reach the counters.
- International Arrivals: Concourse B's international arrivals gates are B42/43. Thereafter, passengers need to go through passport control, collect bags from the carousel* and take them to Customs for inspection before leaving the terminal. If connecting to another flight, your bags will be transferred to your final destination; however, before you continue to your connecting gate, you need to go through security check.
NOTE: Over the next 4-7 years, Memphis Airport is to completely overhaul the Terminal in phases with one consolidated Concourse - the preparatory phase of which included the removal of south ends of both Concourses A & C, so as to extend apron size around current Concourse B - which is to house all airlines, along with concessions for food, drink & retail. Most of the work is still in the design phase and actual work is to begin in 2017, with a tentative completion by 2020 - resulting in widened corridors, larger boarding areas, moving walkways, higher ceilings and more windows for more daylight. Upon completion, the three current concourses will be closed - to reopen upon future need.