Memphis Airport (MEM) Food & Shopping Guide
Get ready to indulge in a variety of dining options and explore a range of shops and stores at Memphis Airport. From local favorites to international franchises, there is something for everyone. Starbucks, Maggie O'Sheas, Lenny's Sub Shop, Samuel Adams Brewhouse, Torn Basil, Moe's Southwest Grill, Cinnabon, Jim Neely's Interstate BBQ, and Blue Moon Tap Room are just a few of the many options available. And when it comes to shopping, River City Books & News, Brookstone, PGA Tour Shop, Beale Street Blues Company, Memphis Shades, CNBC News, Memphis Travel Mart, and Zoom are some of the most popular stores. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Food & Stores Maps
Discover the best food, shops, and other amenities at Memphis Airport using our interactive maps. Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list below and explore all the options available. You can even use the map to navigate to your desired location or to another terminal if you have a connecting flight. Don't miss out on the great choices available at MEM – start exploring now!
When it comes to airport dining, MEM provides a delightful blend of options to satisfy every palate. From local favorites to international franchises, whether you prefer a quick bite on the go or a sit-down meal, there are plenty of choices across the airport's terminals.
- Starbucks - Whether you're in the mood for a freshly brewed coffee to start your day or need a light snack to keep you going, Starbucks in the main terminal is a popular choice among travelers.
- Maggie O'Sheas - A charming pub-style restaurant that offers a taste of Ireland with its traditional menu, from hearty sandwiches to flavorful stews.
- Lenny's Sub Shop (near Gate A23) - Known for its delicious, generously stuffed sandwiches, Lenny's is a favorite stop for a quick yet satisfying meal.
- Samuel Adams Brewhouse (near Gate A23) - Ideal for beer lovers, this place offers a wide selection of Samuel Adams beers along with a menu of American pub fare.
- Torn Basil (near Gate A27) - If you're craving Italian, Torn Basil serves up a selection of handmade pizzas and pasta dishes, perfect for a cozy sit-down meal.
- Moe's Southwest Grill (near Gate C14) - Offers a fresh take on Mexican cuisine with its customizable burritos, tacos, and more.
- Cinnabon (near Gate C14) - A sweet spot for those with a sweet tooth, famous for its warm, gooey cinnamon rolls.
- Jim Neely's Interstate BBQ (near Gate C7) - A must-visit for barbecue lovers, serving Memphis-style BBQ that's finger-licking good.
- Blue Moon Tap Room (near Gate C1) - A great spot to relax before your flight, featuring Blue Moon beers and a variety of pub dishes.
Other Notable Mentions
Aside from the highlighted restaurants, MEM Airport also boasts a number of other dining spots spread across its terminals. Starbucks also has a branch in Concourse C (near Gate C16) if you're looking for a familiar coffee fix. The options are plentiful, ensuring that you're never too far from a tasty meal or quick snack while waiting for your flight.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time. Enjoy your meal and safe travels!
Shops & Stores
the airport offers a variety of shops and stores for travelers to explore while waiting for their flights. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- River City Books & News - This store offers a wide selection of books, magazines, and newspapers for travelers to enjoy during their flight.
- Brookstone - A popular store for tech-savvy travelers, Brookstone offers a range of gadgets and electronics to make your trip more enjoyable.
- PGA Tour Shop - Golf enthusiasts will love this store, which offers a range of golf apparel, accessories, and memorabilia.
- Starbucks - This popular coffee chain offers a range of hot and cold beverages, as well as snacks and light meals.
- Beale Street Blues Company - This store offers a range of blues-themed souvenirs, including t-shirts, hats, and CDs.
- Memphis Shades - A popular store for travelers looking for sunglasses, Memphis Shades offers a range of styles and brands to choose from.
- CNBC News - This store offers a range of news and business-related books, magazines, and newspapers, as well as snacks and beverages.
- Memphis Travel Mart - This store offers a range of Memphis-themed souvenirs, including t-shirts, hats, and keychains.
- Zoom - A popular store for travelers looking for snacks and beverages, Zoom offers a range of grab-and-go options.
In addition to the stores listed above, Memphis Airport also offers a range of other shops and stores, including Hudson News, Sunglass Hut, and Tech on the Go. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport