Mobile Regional MOB Airport Overview
Mobile Regional Airport MOB serves the city of Mobile, which is the economic power house of the State of Alabama, and consequently serves mostly business travelers, while about 12 percent of all passengers use international destinations.
The Airport is only minutes from downtown Mobile - easily accessible by Interstate Hwys. 65 & 10, connecting southwest Alabama, west Florida and southwest Mississippi.
With an estimated 600,000 passengers annually, Mobile Regional Airport is served by major airlines, offering direct flights to some major U.S. hubs, with connections worldwide.
The passengers terminal at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport - referred to as the 'Charles.A. Williams Terminal' - is open 4:30am to 11:30pm - or last arrival.
Amenities and services inside the terminal include free WiFi internet access, postal service, ATMs, meeting rooms, shops & restaurants & rental car desks. The Information desk is staffed by Volunteer Ambassadors who will be happy to assist you. A large map of the Phoenix Metropolitan area inside the terminal will show you the location of hotels and resorts. Departure gates 1-4 are to the right and gates 5-6 to the left. The Executive Club is available to members and is free to active-duty military.
Current airlines serving the terminal: American Eagle, Delta, United & US Airways Express.
Mobile Regional MOB Airport Update History
- MOB Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- MOB Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- MOB Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- MOB Security - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Parking On site - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Internet - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Carts Skycap - Sep 16, 2013
- MOB Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013