Montreal Trudeau (YUL) Airport
Montreal Trudeau YUL Airport Overview
YUL Airport is located in Dorval, 12 miles or a 20-minute drive from downtown Montreal, and accessible via highways 20 & 520.
With three active runways serving over 13 million passengers per year, Montreal Trudeau International Airport is hub to Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Air Transat, CanJet & Sunwing Airlines, and is served by numerous U.S. and international airlines offering nonstop and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
The new on-Airport four-star Marriott Hotel (tel. 514-636-6700 /fax 6600; toll-free reservations 1-866-580-6279) is connected to U.S. Departures terminal by escalator.
The toll-free number for Airport inquiries from Canada, Vermont & Albany (NY) is 1-800-465-1213
Checking in: Depending on the airline you use, you can take advantage of three types of self-service checkin:
(a) at self-check-in kiosks in the departure area of the terminal,
(b) via web check-in and
(c) via mobile check-in. Some airlines even allow you to print out your luggage tags.
The passenger terminal at Montreal Trudeau Airport has Concourses A, B & C.
Future Airport Developments:
1. A 20-km Aerotrain shuttle to downtown Montreal, with Gare Centrale as final rail link destination, is to be constructed and completed by 2015.
2. The two-phase expansion of the international terminal will include six more contact gates (totalling 17), & 2 remote stands, to be completed by 2016.
3. (The former Mirabel Terminal - vacant since 2004 - has now been dismantled.)
975 Romeo Vachon Blvd. North
Dorval, Quebec, QZ HH4 1H1
- Website for Montreal Trudeau: http://www.admtl.com/en
- Phone: (514) 394 7377 / 1-800-465-1213