Ear bud Sony
We left black Sony ear buds in a round black case at [more]Yoann 09/06/2017
transfer time between terminals
I will arrive via Air france from JFK airport in the [more]GAG 08/23/2017
L'ordinateur portable est parti à sécurité dans Orly Sud
J'ai laissé mon ordinateur portable à sécurité dans u [more]Aaron 07/16/2017
I will be arriving in Orly on Aug 18 at 1300 on Icela [more]Dawn Ashpole 07/14/2017
Orly Airport is located in part in Orly and in part in Villeneuve-le-Roi, and is 13 km south of Paris, France, accessible from Paris via motorways A106/ A6.
With three runways, and 31.3M passengers in 2016, Paris Orly Airport is the hub for several domestic airlines and is served by a number of international airlines, both offering direct flights to domestic & European destinations, with connecting flights to all points of the globe.
OpenSkies airline (Code EC) is a subsidiary of British Airlines and code-shares with American Airlines - its 757 aircraft carries the 'AA' Code on flights to the U.S. OpenSkies with daily flights to New York's JFK & EWR airports uses exclusively on 757 aircraft with a majority of premium seats and only 5 rows of economy seats. For more information open: www.flyopenskies.com. Reservations, +33-0-826-826-747.
The new Automatic Baggage Dropoff Express machine in Terminal East / West enables passengers to check-in their baggage in only 30 seconds.
On-Airport hotels are the Hilton and Ibis. (The Mercure hotel is across from off-airport parking lot P4.)
The newly extended Ibis hotel is a 10- minute walk to/from the Orly Sud terminal. Novotel is to open 2017.
- Paris airport started major renovation work. Your paths through the terminal may have been changed. Check your boarding area and location of baggage drop-off counters for your flight. Note that the time limit for your baggage deposit is is 45 minutes, and arrival at the gate is 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Due to weather- or strike-related flight cancelations, it is important that passengers contact their airlines before departing to the Airport!
- European citizens traveling to France will again need to have either an identity card valid for foreign travel or a valid passport.
- Multimedia spaces with iPads are available at boarding area of South Terminal's Hall B.
Current and future Airport developments: While the South & West Terminal esplanades & aproaches have been completed, an 80,000 sq.meter building connecting both terminals (currently under construction) should be completed by 2019 - resulting in one integrated terminal with 37 perent more space, three departure lounges and an added capacity of 3.5M passengers annually.
- Track rehabilitation & aeronautical areas.
- Constructing a connector between South & West Orly terminals.
- a Subway Line 14 extension to Orly Airport by 2025.
Orly & Villeneuve-le-Roi, 94396
Phone: +33 17 036 3950