Do you need to reserve a spot?dh 09/14/2017
When approaching the Pittsburgh International Airport [more]Marian 07/02/2017
are there any discounts for pit airport parkingdave 05/26/2017
overheight vehicles in Long term parking? Open air?
About to do a 4 day trip and park in the long term lo [more]markm75 05/24/2017
PIA is located in the suburb of Findlay Township, about 20 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh, accessible from there by the Fort Pitt tunnel to Interstate Hwy I-376 West (to Airport Exit 53).
With 8.3M passenger in 2016, and three runways, Pittsburgh International Airport is served by major airlines and several regional jet services offering countless nonstop and connecting flights to all parts of the world.
For ongoing major roadway construction updates - open www.511PA.com (available 24/7) ; from electronic devices call 5-1-1; or follow regional Twitter alerts on the 511PA website.
New Airline Destinations: NOTE: Pittsburgh Airport will be the first North American Airport to receive nonstop charters from China (through Caissa) - tickets for this charter to China are now available.
- Allegiant currently offers two weekly year-round flights to Austin (AUS), and one weekly flight to Puerto Rico's Luis Munoz (SJU) airports
- Delta offers seasonal flights to Paris up to Sept. 30, 2017 (daily flights through August; five weekly flights in September). Flight time is adjusted so as to allow for transfer time to flights to Europe, India & Israel. As of Oct. 1, 2017 Delta offers wo daily nonstop flights to Boston - timed for business travelers, with CRJ-900 service operated by Delta Connection's carrier Endeavor Air.
- Condor Airlines offers flights to Frankfurt, Germany, on Fridays & Mondays, until late Sept. 2017.
- OneJet added new service to Richmond, Albany, Nashville & Providence to its current service to Hartford, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Louisville & Cincinnatti.
- Spirit offers flights to Fort Myers & Tampa, FL, starting Nov. 9, 2017.
- Vacation Express added flights to Cancun, Punta Cana and Jamaica for 6-night stays, up to Aug. 5, 2017.
- WOW Air offer low-fare flights to Iceland, where passengers may continue their journey by WOW to London, Frankfurt, Berlin, Paris or Dublin.
The on-Airport Hyatt Regency Hotel is attached to the enclosed moving walkway of the Landside Terminal.
Pittsburgh Airport has a Landside and an Airside Terminal - connected by an underground people mover. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.