Portland PDX Airport Overview
Portland International Airport PDX is a world-class and user-friendly airport - Conde Nast Traveler magazine awarded PDX Airport the'Best Domestic Airport' award for the fifth year in a row, while Zagat Survey 2010 once again considered PDX its favorite airport based on overall quality.
PDX Airport is located on Airport Road, off Interstate Hwy 205, a 30-minute drive from downtown Portland, Oregon, and is also accessible by the MAX light rail service connecting it to downtown Portland in under 40 minutes. Over-the-roadway reader signs advise passengers of traffic congestion, parking availability & important announcements.
With three runways and an estimated 14 million annual passengers, Portland International Airport is hub to Alaska Airlines & Horizon, and is served by major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
NOTE: PDX now has 'TSA Pre-check' service - which is an expedited security process currently only available at the A, B & C security checkpoints. Eligible passengers will be notified by their airline.
Portland International Airport has one large passenger terminal with North Concourses D & E and South Concourses A, B & C.
Portland PDX Airport Update History
- PDX Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- PDX Buses & Trains - Oct 3, 2013
- PDX Airport Intro - Sep 28, 2013
- PDX Rental Cars - Sep 27, 2013
- PDX Taxis & Limos - Sep 2, 2013
- PDX Lost Found - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Mail Center - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Main Terminals - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Official Website Links - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Persons With Disabilities - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Internet - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Int Arrivals - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Guest Services - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Currency Exchange - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Business Services - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Banking ATM - Aug 31, 2013
- PDX Email - Aug 27, 2013
- PDX Parking On site - Jul 4, 2013
- PDX Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
- PDX Food & Stores - Jun 27, 2013