What should I wear onboard and how should I dress my children for flying?
Comfort is key for you and your children. Layers of clothing, slip-on shoes with socks, pull over shirts rather than a jacket that needs to be taken off during security. Neutral colors that will hide spills.
If you are traveling with an infant or toddler, bring a change of clothes for them and YOU! In addition, put a blanket over your lap to protect you from unexpected mishaps!
Bring PJs for your children if you expect them to sleep on the plane or as soon as you arrive.
Bring an extra blanket if your children tend to get cold easily.
- What to know before purchasing a ticket when flying with children
- Packing a carry-on bag for kids
- What should I wear onboard and how should I dress my children for flying?
- Tips for getting thru airport security with children
- Tips for entertaining children while flying
- Tips for managing long layovers or extended flight delays when flying with children
- Tips for flying with Infants
- Tips for flying with Toddlers