Richmond RIC Airport Overview
RIC Airport is located on Airport Drive, in the town of Sandston, and only seven miles southeast of the capital city of Richmond. The new 1.6-mile Airport connector leads directly from Pacahontas 895 to Ariport Drive at Charles City Road. Richmond Airport is also accessible via Interstate Hwy. 64.
With an annual passenger count of more than 3 Million, and three runways, Richmond International is served by many regular & low-fare airlines, offering nonstop flights to a host of destinations with worldwide connections.
2016 new flight destinations :
- United: As of April 5, United offers daily service to Denver.
- Southwest: As of April 12, Southwest discontinues Orlando flights, but adds 3 daily flights to Atlanta.
- Allegiant: As of April 14 & 15 Allegiant offers 2 weekly flights to Orlando Sanford (SFB), and two weekly flights to Jacksonville, FL.
The on-Airport 'Doubletree Hotel Richmond Airport' is located on on Airport Drive, near Charles City Road.
During summer season it is strongly suggested that passengers apply the 90/40 rule: be at your ticket counter at least 90 minutes and at your gate no later than 40 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Richmond International Airport has one passenger terminal.
1 Richard E Byrd Terminal Dr
Richmond, VA 23250
- Website for Richmond: http://www.flyrichmond.com
- Contact: http://www.flyrichmond.com/index.php/about-us/contact-us
- Phone: (804) 226 3000