long term parking
why long term parking is max.7 days? I need a parkin [more]mihai buruiana 06/04/2017
Skyxe Airport (pronounced sky-ex-ee) It is accessible via Routes 40, 31 & 23 - Route 40 from downtown Saskatoon, Route 23 from Blairmore and Route 31 from the Lawson Hub (for more informaton call 306-975-6464). It functions as an important hub for domestic, transborder and international passengers and air cargo, and is a vital contributor to the economic prosperity of Saskatoon and the surrounding region.
With a yearly passenger count of about 1.2M and two runways, Skyxe Airport is served by a host of domestic, international and seasonal charter airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
The high quality of service Skyxe offers is evidenced by the high customer satisfaction scores.
NOTE: The terminal is open 24/7.
- Arriving visa-exempt foreign nationals (except US citizens and travelers with a valid visa) need an Elecronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Eligible travelers may now apply online for such eTA, and before it becomes mandatory. For more information visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp?utm_source=partner-eng&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=eta
- Passengers traveling to the United States are allowed to bring two carry-on bags & personal items.
- For the most current security information turn to the following Canadian sites: www.tc.gc.ca or www.ctasa.gc.ca.
- Customs & Immigration services are available for all non-domestic arrivals, and are staffed by the Canada Border Services Agency (CATCA).
- Web-Check in is currently available from Air Canada, Delta, United & WestJet.
Saskatoon International Airport has one passener terminal. (For more details, please refer to 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text.)
Saskatoon, SK S7L 7L1
Contact: https://skyxe.ca/about-us/contact-us - or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (306) 975 4274