Is there a kiosk available in the airport to rent a P [more]MJW 11/16/2017
Can you stream live tv with the airport WiFiRdo 11/11/2017
Print boarding pass?
Where can i print out my boarding pass?Jbb 03/02/2013
where is bus stop
Where, at the airport, can we board Leetram to Cape Coral?Leetram 01/01/2013
RSW Airport is located southeast of Fort Myers - on Florida’s subtropical Gulf Coast - close to Interstate Hwy 75 and US Route 41. Visitors can go from the terminal's baggage claim to beach in under 30 minutes
With a 12,000 foot runway (and a 9,100 foot parallel runway to be added), RSW had 8.6M passengers in 2016. It is served by a host of major and minor airlines offering direct flights throughout the U.S. and Canada, with connections to all points of the world.
- As of Nov. 9, 2017, Spirit Airlines tsarts daily seasonal service to both Hartford BDL and Pittsburgh PIT.
- As of May 2018, Eurowings will start flights to Germany: (a) two weekly flights to Munich MUC; (b) one weekly flight to Cologne/Bonn (CGN)
NOTE: Arrive at the Airport no later than 2 hrs prior to a scheduled domestic flight, and 3 hrs prior to an international flight!
Southwest Florida International has one passenger terminal with Concourses B & C. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Airlines serving SFIA, their Code, telephoe number and Concourse:
- Airberlin AB, tel. 917-261-3165; Concourse B;
- Air Canada AC, tel. 888-247-2262, Concourse B
- American Airlines AA, tel. 800-433-7300, Concourse D
- Delt & Delta Connectionn DL, tel. 800-221-1212, Concourse C
- Frontier F9, tel. 801-401-9000, Concourse B
- JetBlue B6, tel. 800-538-2583, Concourse D
- Silver Airways 3M, tel. 801-401-9100, Concourse D
- Southwest WN, tel. 800-435-9792, Concourse B
- Spirit NK, tel. 800-772-7117, Concourse D
- Sun Country SY, tel. 800-359-6786, Concourse B
- United UA, tel. 800-241-6522, Concourse C
- Westjet WS, tel. 888-937-8538, Concourse C
Present and future Airport developments: Upgrades to the Baggage Handling System have now been competed.
Road work: After preliminary work, traffic shifted in Summer 2016 to allow median landscaping to start. By April 30, 2017, the Terminal Access Road extension to 6 lanes from I-75, connecting to AirCargo Lane, was completed. As of May 2017, Phase 2 of the remediation of hazardous wildlife at north & south sides of Runway 6 and along service roads were halfway completed .