Spokane GEG Airport Overview
Spokane International Airport GEG serves the City of Spokane situated in the eastern part of the State of Washington, and is the State's second-largest airport, owned by the City and County of Spokane. It provides access to the heart of the Inland Northwest, a region that encompasses eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana.
The Airport is only 5 miles west of downtown Spokane, and is situated near Interstate Hwy 90 (Exit 277) and Hwys 195 and 2.
With two long runways (a third one soon to open) and around 3 million passengers annually, Spokane International Airport is served by major U.S. airlines offering direct flights to U.S. hubs, with a myriad connection options.
On-Airport hotels include the Ramada hotel and the Wingate Inn on Airport Drive, close to the passenger terminal.
Spokane Airport has one passenger terminal with Concourses A & B.
Future Airport Developments: The Airport is soon completing its five-year improvement and renovation project, which included adding a third runway and expanding Concourse C by adding more gates.
Spokane GEG Airport Update History
- GEG Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- GEG Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- GEG Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- GEG Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- GEG Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- GEG Official Website Links - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Persons With Disabilities - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Pets - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Security - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Lost Found - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Internet - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Guest Services - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Emergency - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Carts Skycap - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Business Services - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Banking ATM - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Baggage Claim - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Smoking - Sep 7, 2013
- GEG Parking On site - Jul 23, 2013