Spokane International Airport GEG
serves the City of Spokane and counties situated in the eastern part of the State of Washington, and is the State's second-largest airport, owned by the City and County of Spokane. It provides access to the heart of the Inland Northwest, a region that encompasses eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana.
The Airport is only 5 miles west of downtown Spokane - and is accesible from Interstate Hwy 90 (Exit 277) and Hwys 195 and 2.
- The Flint Road Realighment Project continues through October 2016
- Construction is halfway completed and continues on the Parking Operations Garage project
which is used to store vehicles & supplies & a washbay - to have its own exit lane at the Exit Plaza.
- Airport Revenue News pointed out that Spokane Airport's Parking facility is number one among small U.S. Hubs for ease of accessing parking and getting to the terminal.
- It is highly advisable to arrive 90 minutes prior to scheduled flight for check-in, security check and on to departure gate (airline boarding times vary by airline).
With two long runways (a third one soon to open) and around 3 million passengers annually, Spokane International Airport is served by major U.S. airlines offering direct flights to U.S. hubs, with a myriad connection options:
Airlines serving the Airport, their telephone number, & Concourse:
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-0333, Concourse C
- American, tel. 800-433-7300, Concourse C
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212, Concourse B
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792, Concourse A. Flights to San Diego are scheduled June 4 - August 14, 2017, Mon-Fri.
- United, tel. 800-241-6522, Concourse B
On-Airport hotels include the Ramada hotel and the Wingate Inn on Airport Drive, close to the passenger terminal.
Spokane Airport has one passenger terminal with Concourses A & B & C.e