Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Spokane Airport (GEG), it's important to know the available WiFi services. Unfortunately, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when connecting to airport WiFi.
Airline lounges may have their own WiFi connections, so be sure to check with your airline if you have access to one. Additionally, if you need to charge your devices, charging stations are available throughout the airport.
If you're unsure about how to connect to airport WiFi, or want to take precautions before connecting to airport WiFi networks, check out the Airport WiFi Guide. This guide provides information about how to connect to airport WiFi, precautions to take before connecting, and other connection options.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Spokane Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.