Closest Airports to TAMPA TPA AIRPORT
Tampa, FL (0 miles)
Clearwater, FL (11 miles)
Sarasota, FL (41 miles)
Orlando, FL (80 miles)
Ocala, FL (85 miles)
Sanford, FL (96 miles)
Fort Myers, FL (111 miles)
Melbourne, FL (116 miles)
Gainesville, FL (119 miles)
Daytona Beach, FL (122 miles)
Interactive Map Search
GREATER METRO AREA AIRPORTS
1. Orlando International Airport MCO, located inland, approximately 35 miles west of the Kennedy Space Center. Interstate Hwy 4, the Florida Turnpike and other smaller arteries can take you quickly to both the Gulf Coast to the West or the Atlantic Ocean to the East. Needless to say, Orlando is surrounded by world-famous attractions and accommodations, catering to any age, taste and budget. The Airport itself is modern and very appealing, offering all the amenities and conveniences of a big airport, along with a great selection of airlines with direct and connecting flights throughout the U.S. and the world. It is Florida's second busiest airport (after Miami).
2. Orlando Sanford International Airport SFB is only 18 miles northeast of Orlando, within City limits of Sanford. Interstate Hwy 4 and the Florida Turnpike, among other smaller arteries, also connect you to the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf Coast. Allegiant Airways offers flights to a multitude of midsize US cities; Direct Air flies to Kalamazoo, MI and Worcester, MA. Two foreign low-fare airlines, Flyglobespan and Icelandair shuttle European tourists to Orlando Sanford.
3. Daytona Beach International Airport DAB, a small airport about 56 miles west of Orlando (off I-4) on the Atlantic Coast, is served by Delta and US Airways and offering daily and seasonal flights into Atlanta-Hartsfield, and Charlotte-Douglas, with connections to destinations around the world, as well as by Airways Aviation to Treasure Key / Marsh Harbor.
4. Melbourne International Airport MLB -- 47.7 miles from Orlando International MCO--and located 72 miles southeast of Orlando, off Highway 1 on the Atlantic Coast, and close to Interstate 75 is also an option, even though the airport is much smaller and has limited airline choices. It is closest to Port Canaveral (26 miles south) and is a full-service facility, served by Delta with non-stop jet service to Atlanta, as well as Baer Air offering scheduled flights to the Bahamas, as well as charter flights.
5. Tampa International Airport TPA --81.8 miles from Orlando International MCO--is located six miles west of the City of Tampa, and about 84 miles southwest of Orlando, is an attractive and very busy airport on Tampa Bay with over 19.2 million passengers a year, and is the largest one serving the Gulf Coast area (other smaller area airports are located in Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and Sarasota/Bradenton),. Regular and discount airlines offer direct and connecting flights to US Cities, as well as to the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbeans. Due to its central location it is ideal as a starting point to the beaches and attractions north and south of the Gulf Coast, to Bush Gardens, Cypress Garden, and only a 2-hr drive to Orlando.