Sudbury to TO to MCO
We always fly from US, doing a quick wedding weekends [more]greenclan67 16 hr ago
Connection in Toronto - flying from London Heathrow
We are flying to Pittsburgh next year and are conside [more]Alison55 16 hr ago
Do we go through security again?
We are arriving from Vancouver and then departing to [more]Sue Yesterday
From MEX to BOM
I'm a Canadian citizen and will be flying all Air Can [more]Jane B. 09/17/2017
YYZ - managed by GTAA - was awarded the IATA Eagle Award as Most Improved Airport for ‘outstanding performance in airline satisfaction, cost efficiency and continuous improvement’.
YYZ Airport is located in Mississauga, 27 kilometers northwest of downtown Toronto, and is accessible from Gardiner Expressway 427.
Currently Pierson Airport is working towards becoming an international hub (with Billy Bishop downtown airport handling short-haul flights, and Buffalo's Airport using low-cost carriers).
With five long runways and 44.3 million passengers in 2016, Toronto Pearson International Airport is hub to Air Canada & Air Canada Jazz, Air Transat, CanJet, Sunwing, WestJet airlines and the Star Alliance, and is served by numerous scheduled and charter airlines offering nonstop flights to Canadian, U.S., and transatlantic destinations, with connections around the globe.
Peak travel time at the Airport is 3pm-7pm, while transpacific flights from East Asia peak late nights and transatlantic flights from Europe peak late afternoon.
The UP Express Train to/from downdown Toronto departs every 15 minutes (5:30am-1am)
IMPORTANT NOTICES: YYZ offers U.S. Customs Clearance.
- US bound passengers (US & Canadian passport holders, and those of Visa-waiver countries) may now use one of the multi-language self-service APC kiosks (instead of the old customs declaration form) for expedited entry process by following on-screen instruction; after completion, collect receipt & proceed to a USCBP officer completing the process. Persons living at the same address may use the same kiosk.
- Arriving visa-exempt foreign nationals (except US citizens and travelers with a valid visa) need an Elecronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For more information visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp?utm_source=partner-eng&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=eta
- China granted Canada approved destination status, enabling citizens of China to more easily obtain tourist visas, thereby significantly improving Canada’s tourist business
- Dedicated CATSA security screening lines are now available for transborder flights at Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto Pearson, and Montreal airports. Eligible 'Trusted Travelers' - including: members of NEXUS & Global Entry programs; Canadian and US military, and aircrew in uniform with valid ID - may use these lines. Self-serve NEXUS kiosks clear customs and immigration faster.
For general airport information call 416-247-7678
For U.S. Customs & Border Protection call 905-676-2606;
for US Citizenship & Immigration Services call 1-800-375-5283;
for Canada Border Services CBSA at T1 call 905-676-3640; at T3 905-612-5416
for CBSA Immigration call 888-242-2100
for order Information services outside of Canada call 204-983-3500 or 506-636-5064
for US Immigration Services call 800-375-5283
- The Sheraton Gateway Hotel' (tel. 905-672-7000 or 1-800-325-3535) has direct access to all terminals and airline check-in kiosks inside their lobby and is served by the people mover LINK train. It offers complimentary parking and luggage storage.
- The new ' ALT Hotel Toronto Pearson' with 13 levels and located adjacent to Terminals 1 & 3 (and at last stop of the airport's LINK train) is open for booking
Toronto Pearson International has two new terminals – T1 & T3. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
Present and future Airport developmets: Runway 05/23 was completed in May 2017.
- A Regional Transit Center project at Toronto Pearson, which is to serve as second major mobility hub for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area, received support by by the Transport Minister and local mayors.