Vienna International (VIE) Airport
Vienna International VIE Airport Overview
Vienna International Airport VIE is gateway not only to Vienna & other Austrian Cities, but also to five neighbouring countries (Poland, The Czech Republic, Slowakia, Hungary, and Slovenia).
The Airport is located in the town of Schwechat, outside Austria's capital City Vienna, or about a 25 minute drive from city center. It is accessible via motorway A4 and freeway B9. Both the subway (S-Bahn) and the CAT train stations are located across from the Arrivals area.
With two long runways and an estimated 22 million passengers yearly, a host of airlines serve the airport with direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
The on-Airport NH Vienna Airport Hotel ( tel. +431 70151 0/ fax 9571) is next to Carpark 4, opposite the Arrivals Hall, and has a conference & event center annexed to it.
Vienna International Airport has one integrated passenger terminal with Concourse gates B, C, D, & F & G.
Rental car desks are inside the Arrivals level of Vienna Airport and pickup/dropoff is in the lot adjacent to carpark 4.
Schwechat, Upper Austria, 1300
- Website for Vienna International: http://www.viennaairport.com
- Contact: http://www.viennaairport.com/jart/prj3/va/main.jart?rel=en&content-id=1249948930020&reserve-mode=active
- Phone: +43 1 7007 32300
- View Terminal Map
Vienna International VIE Airport Update History
- VIE Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- VIE Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- VIE Buses & Trains - Oct 17, 2013
- VIE Main Terminals - Jul 15, 2013
- VIE Parking On site - Jul 15, 2013
- VIE Airlines Served - Jun 24, 2013