WRW Airport is only six miles southwest of downtown Oklahoma City - accessible directly from Interstate Hwy. 40 (exit 145) and can be reached from I-44 & I-35.
The 19,000 sq.ft new Rental Car Center opened and 9 rental car agencies are located at 5201 S. Meridian Ave. The new 35-ft CG-powered buses take passengers to/from the Terminal, stationed on the ouside lane of the Transportation Plaza (signs on baggage level will lead to it.
With 4 runways and 3.7M passengers in 2016, Will Rogers World Airport is served by major airlines and several regional jet carriers, offering direct and connecting flights.
NOTE: Frontier Airline will start service on Nov. 1, 2017 to Denver (daily) & Orlando (Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat); and in Spring 2018 to San Diego.
Will Rogers World Airport has one passenger terminal. To pre-oarder food prior to your flight, open grabmobileapp.com.
Current airlines serving WRW Airport and their telephone numbers & ticket counter hours (according to daily flight schedules):
- Alaska, tel. 800-252-7522 - 3pm-5:30pm
- Allegiant, tel. 702-505-8888 (checkin 2 hrs prior to scheduled flight); 1 hr after each departure). Since June 2017 Allegiant offers 2 weekly seasonal flights to Los Angeles LAX. (it also offers destinations to Destin/ Fort Walton Beach, Las Vegas & Orlando/ Sanford.
- American, tel. 8000-433-7300 - 4am-6:30pm
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212 - 4:15am-6pm
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792 - 5am-8pm on Sun-Fri and 5am-6:30pm on Sat.
- United, tel. 800-824-6200 - 4am-6:30pm
Important telephone numbers:
Airport Administration: tel. 405-36-3200 /fax: 3311
Information /Traveler's Aid: tel. 405-316-3271
Paging: tel. 405-316-3271 or 405-297-1184
Parking: call AMPCO, at 405-316-3250