Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal structure at the Oklahoma Will Rogers has two levels and is split into the East and West wing.
The lower level of the main terminal houses six baggage claim carousels labeled 1-6: carousel 1 is for Delta, carousel 2 is for Southwest, carousel 3 is for American, carousel 4 is for Alaska/United/Allegiant/Frontier, and carousel 5 is for United. There are 05 baggage offices on this level, one each for American, Delta, United, Southwest, and CT. Two vending machines are placed at either end of the level and there is a Phone at the very center. You will also find an Information Desk, Conference Room, and G2 Secure Staff. Outside is a Service Animal Pet Relief Area. There is a Nursery available inside the Center concourse.
The upper level of the OKC Airport is split into the West and East wing ( or Concourse) and houses the 24 gates of the terminal.
The East Concourse has gates 1-12 and is being served by the following airlines: Allegiant at Gate 1; Alaska at Gate 2; United at Gates 3, 5, and 9-11; American at Gates 4, 6, and 8; and Frontier at 12.
To get better oriented, see the Oklahoma Airport East Concourse Map.
The West Concourse has gates 14-24 and is being served by the following airlines: Frontier at Gate 12; Southwest at Gates 14, 16, and 18; and Delta at Gates 20 and 22.
There is a YMCA Military Welcome Centre at the center of this concourse, surrounded by the ticket counters of all the serving airlines. There are two ATMs near the ticket counter for American airlines, provided by Bank of America and BancFirst.
Some of the services in this Concourse include: Harold shoe shine near Gate 14
To get better oriented, see the Oklahoma Airport West Concourse Map.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around the OKC airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Cafe Oklahoma and CNBC Express in the ticketing lobby; EA Sports, Schlotzsky's, and Tucker's Onion Burgers in the Centre Concourse; Cross Grain Brewhouse and POPS East in the East Concourse; and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Route 66 Bar, and InMotion Entertainment in the West Concourse.
The security checkpoints at the OKC airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Oklahoma Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- Arrive 45 minutes ahead of your departing time
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- The public transportation options available at the airport include: Embark, Soldier Express Bus, Village Tours, and Greyhound Bus Station
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies