Albany ALB Airport Overview
Albany International Airport ALB serves New York State' s capital city Albany, as well as the regions of northeastern New York and western New England. It is also gateway to the spectacular Adirondack State Park, a huge region which includes a part of Lake Champlain, Lake George, Lake Saranac, Tupper Lake and a multitude of smaller lakes and mountains, making it an ideal vacation spot for weary city dwellers.
ALB Airport is located within city limits of Albany, off the New York Throughway I-87, and accessible from major roads and I-88.
US Immigration Custom Enforcement can be reached at 518-431-0200.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 2.7M, and two runways, Albany International Airport is served by major airlines and their affiliates offering direct flights to all parts of the U.S. & Canada, with connections around the globe.
NOTICE: Travelers departing during morning rush hours - beware - going through security can take up to 90 minues!
Albany International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Albany ALB Airport Update History
- ALB Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- ALB Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- ALB Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- ALB Taxis & Limos - Oct 7, 2013
- ALB Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- ALB Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- ALB Pets - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Persons With Disabilities - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Official Website Links - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Baggage Claim - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Mail Center - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Lost Found - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Internet - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Banking ATM - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Guest Services - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Emergency - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Currency Exchange - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Chapel - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Carts Skycap - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Business Services - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Int Arrivals - Sep 8, 2013
- ALB Parking On site - Jul 25, 2013