Airport WiFi and Availability
If you are traveling to or through Albany International Airport (ALB), you will be able to stay connected with airport WiFi. The airport provides free wireless internet throughout the terminal, so you can check your email, browse the web, or catch up on social media while waiting for your flight.
However, it is important to note that some airlines may have their own WiFi connections in their lounges at the airport. If you are a member of an airline loyalty program or have access to a first or business-class lounge, you may be able to use a different wireless network through that lounge. Be sure to check with your airline or lounge for details on their WiFi connection.
To connect to the airport's WiFi network, look for the ""ALB-Free-WiFi"" network on your device. Once you select the network, you will be prompted to accept the terms and conditions before you can access the internet. If you have any trouble connecting, customer service representatives are available throughout the terminal to assist you.
As this information can change (including the Network SSID), always check with the Airport for the latest wifi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Albany Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.