Shopping, Dining & Amenities
Whether you’re in a rush or have time to browse the food and shopping options that Albany Airport has to offer, you’ll probably find something that works for you. Airport restaurants allow travelers the convenience of sit-down table service, and many offer take-away meals to bring on board. If you’re looking for some reading material, a gift idea, or simply a cold beverage, you may find those within a small convenience store. Find the right available options for your visit to ALB Airport here, where you can locate stores, bars, cafes, or eateries, available before or after security checkpoints, and know what their daily hours of operation are.
Maps, Airlines & Amenities
Albany Airport (ALB) Terminals
Airport Help & Resources
With our airport maps at your fingers, iFly.com can help you find food or where to shop, but also get through, and between the ALB terminals with ease. Here are some tips to help you on your journey through the airport:
- Be aware of how long you might need to need to wait at the security checkpoint in your terminal.
- Once you get through security, pull up the interactive terminal map to navigate to your gate, and see all restaurant and shopping options along the way.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? Check here for locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Should the need arise, the airport is equipped to handle special-needs persons, and also small medical emergencies that may arise.
- For those passengers wishing to find a prayer facility, check for location and hours here.
- If you need a quick way to get to your local destination, check out your ground transportation options.