Flight Arrivals To Albany Airport (ALB)
Albany Airport is a bustling hub for domestic flights, serving millions of passengers each year. With four terminals and over 50 daily arriving flights, the airport offers a convenient and accessible travel experience for those visiting New York's capital region. Passengers can easily navigate through the terminals and check their flight status on the airport's website or mobile app. Whether you're arriving for business or pleasure, ALB is ready to welcome you to the Empire State.
About ALB Flight Arrivals
On this ALB flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Albany Albany Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Albany Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Albany Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
Albany Airport has four terminals, namely Concourse A, Concourse B, Concourse C, and the Main Terminal. All of these terminals are used for domestic flights, and there are no international flights departing from ALB Airport. Passengers can easily navigate through the terminals as they are connected by walkways and escalators.
Daily Arriving Flights
The airport has an average of 50 daily arriving flights, with over 1.5 million passengers disembarking yearly. The airport serves various airlines, including American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines. Passengers can check the flight status and schedule on the airport's website or mobile application.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrivals, passengers can proceed to the baggage claim area to collect their luggage. For international flight arrivals, passengers must first clear customs and immigration before proceeding to the baggage claim area. Passengers must have their passport and other necessary documents ready for inspection. The airport provides clear instructions and signage to guide passengers through the arrival procedures.
Flight Arrival Statistics
ALB is one of the busiest airports in the United States, with over 3 million passengers arriving annually. The airport has four concourses (A, B, C, and Main Terminal) and over 200 daily arrivals, with many of these flights being delayed. Annually, the airport saw a total of 3.3 million passengers and over 200,000 delayed arrivals.
Baggage Claim Areas
Albany Airport has four baggage claim areas located in each of its four concourses. Passengers can find luggage carts available for use at each of these areas, and there are also helpful staff members available to assist with any questions or concerns. Additionally, the airport offers baggage storage services for those who need to store their luggage for a short period of time.
Checking Arrival Status
For those waiting for a passenger to arrive at ALB Airport , there are several ways to check the status of an arriving flight. The airport's website offers a flight status page which allows users to search for an arriving flight by flight number or by the airport code. Additionally, the airport's mobile app can be used to check the arrival status of a flight, as well as to receive notifications about any delays or changes in the flight's status.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at the airport . It is always recommended to check with your airline for the most up-to-date information on arriving flights, or visit the airport information desk for any additional assistance. We wish you safe travels and a pleasant experience at ALB.