Baton Rouge BTR Airport Overview
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport BTR serves more than 1.6 million residents across south Louisiana and southwest Mississippi. Prior to becoming a state-of-the art intermodal facility, BTR Baton Rouge airport used to be a military installation.
BTR Airport is is only 7 miles from from downtown Baton Rouge - Louisiana's capital city -and is right off Interstate Hwy. 110, and accessible via S.R.190, I-12 and I-10.
With three runways and 800k+ passengers, Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is served by a number of domestic airlines offering non-stop flights to major U.S. hubs with worldwide connections.
Baton Rouge Airport has one passenger terminal.
Baton Rouge BTR Airport Update History
- BTR Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- BTR Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- BTR Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- BTR Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- BTR Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- BTR GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- BTR Email - Oct 6, 2013
- BTR Chapel - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Pets - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Persons With Disabilities - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Official Website Links - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Business Services - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Lost Found - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Internet - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Carts Skycap - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Emergency - Sep 15, 2013
- BTR Taxis & Limos - Sep 9, 2013
- BTR Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013