Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Terminal Map
Main Terminal / Concourses at Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
O'Hare International Airport's semi-circle terminal complex consists of four passenger terminals -T1, T2, T3 & T5. All terminals offer on their lower level roadway access to ground transportation from curbfront (Airport Express, rental cars, taxis, charter buses, suburban & reserved taxis, reserved limos). The Pedestrian Tunnel Level connects with the other terminals, as well as with the Main Parking Garage in the center, with the Bus/Shuttle Center at Level 1 and the Hilton Hotel in front of it. The Airport Transit Station (ATS) connects to the Airport Transit system, above the upper-level roadway.
1. Food delivery to your gate: Apple App Store & Android Market make the B4 YOU BOARD available, where you can order from participating HMSHost restaurants free food delivery.
2. Self-Service Baggage check-in is now available at ORD
3. New Automated Passport Control (APC) at self-serve kiosks is now available at Terminal 5 for expedited U.S. border clearance process!
4. International Passengers arriving at Terminal 5 without checked baggage can now use expedited '1-Stop' customs processing express lanes.
5. Check out the many new shops & restaurants at Terminal 5 (see below).
Getting around: The ATS train connects all terminals at their pre-security areas. NOTE: Partial ATS train closure is until Nov. 2014: While the ATS train continues to run between all terminals, until November 2014 it will be out of service between Economy Lot E & Terminal 5 - while temporary white shuttle buses run between Lot E ('Kiss & Fly') & terminals1, 2 & 3 and to/from Terminal 5. A shuttle bus will also be available between Parking Lot F & Terminals 1, 2 & 3 and to/from Terminal 5.
1. International Arrivals: Unless you have gone through US customs clearance by participating airports, you need to go through passport check, retrieve checked bags, go through customs clearance and - if transferring to another flight - re-check-in bag; then proceed up one level to the Airport Transit System (ATS) station and take the ATS train, which runs every few minutes, to your connecting terminal, where you need to go through security check before proceeding to your connecting gate.
2. Transfer options between Domestic Terminals T1, T2, & T3: (a) Use walkways at post-security areas of the Departures level - follow signs; T3's walkway is near Concourse G (the walkway between T2 to T1 is for flight transfers of United Express). (b) The free ATS shuttle train runs every few minutes in the unsecured areas of the terminals.
3. Transfer to Midway Airport: take the Omega Shuttle (773-483-6634) or take the CTA Blue line to downtown and change to the orange line to Midway.
4. USO - military service areas: (a) Terminal 2, above Delta ticket counter, on Mezzanine Level - open 24/7, tel: 773-686-7396. (b) Terminal 3 at 'Cyber Canteen', inside of security, at entrance of Concourse L, by Security Check Point 9 - open daily 6am-10:0pm, tel. 773-686-8426
Terminal 1 of O'Hare has Concourses B & C (Concourse C being in a separate building, connected at its center by a walkway to the center of Concouse B). It serves All Nippon Airways ANA, Lufthansa, United & United Express.
The Baggage Level of T1 is the Arrivals level with baggage claim 1-7 and ground transportation; an information counter and rental car desks.
The Ticketing Level is the Departures level, with ticketing desks 1A-1G , and offers a variety of services and is leading to Concourse B, which in turn connects by walkway at its center to Concourse C. The upper level also connects at its west end to T2, and at its sub-level via pedestrian tunnel to T2 & T3.
Concourse B with gates B1-24 houses a United Red Carpet Club near gates B6 & B18. Near gate B14 is the new Spa.
Concourse C with gates C1-C31has a United Red Carpet Club near gates C16. Both Concourses offer various amenities and services.
Terminal 2 of O'Hare, with Concourses E & F, serves Air Canada, Air Canada Jazz, Delta, Delta Shuttle, United, United Express.
The Baggage Level of T2 has baggage claim 2A-2E, and ground transportation level.
The Ticketing Level is the Departures Level with counters 2A-2E, and connects to T1 at right end and to T3 and the Rotunda at left end. On either side of the gateway to Concourses E & F is the Mezzanine level (with prayer room & USO), accessible via elevators/escalators. The gateway area splits in a Y formation between Concourses E and F. This level offers transfer to Rotunda & Terminal 3 at West end and to Terminal 1 at east end.
Concourse E with gates E1A-E15 houses the Delta Crown Club near gate E7.
Concourse F with gates F1A-F12D, and on lower level gates F11C & F12C; it houses the United Red Carpet Club near gate F6.
Terminal 3 of O'Hare, with Concourses G, H, K & L, serves Air Berlin, Air Choice One, Alaska, American, American Connection, & American Eagle, Iberia, Japan Airlines JAL, JetBlue, Qatar, Spirit, & Virgin America.
The Baggage Level of T3 is for baggage claim 3A - 3G & ground transportation;
The Ticketing Level serves Departures with ticket counters 3A - 3K, leading to Concourse L to the left, the Y-shaped gateway to Concourses K & H in the center and to the Rotunda (leading to T2) and Concourse G to the left.
Concourse G has gates G1A-G21, (gates G13-G15 are on lower level). At the entrance to G gates is the Rotunda, which has an USO facility, ATM machines and access to Terminal 2 The AA Admirals Club is near gate G8.
Concourse H has gates H1-H18, with a Rebooking Center near gate H7. The AA Admirals Club is between gate H6 & K6A.
Concourse K with gates K1-K20 has a Rebooking Center at gate K10A and the AA Flagship Lounge at K18.
Concourse L has gates L1-L11 (including gate L2A/B & L11A/B) but no airline lounges.
Terminal 5 - the International Terminal of O'Hare, with Concourse M presently serves Aer Lingus, Air Berlin , Air France, Air India, Alitalia, American, Asiana, Austrian, Avianca, British, Cathay, Connection, Cayman, Copa, Etihad, Frontier, Iberia; Japan JAL, KLM, Korean, LOT Polish, Lufthansa, Mexicana, Qatar, Royal Jordanian, Scandinavian SAS, Swiss, Turkish, Volaris & Virgin Atlantic.
All international arrivals, with the exception of flights from airports with border preclearance, are handled at Terminal 5.
With a $26M terminal transformation, done by concession manager Westfield, there are now 18 new premier restaurants & luxury retail shops (incl. 11 Chicago brands), world-class amenities & design. The 10,000 sq.ft new duty-free shop is right after the TSA checkpoint. While previously nearly all food & drink and retail options were only available at pre-security, dining &shopping is now also available throughout post-security areas.
The Baggage Level of T5 is the Arrivals & Baggage Claim level with baggage claims 3A - 3. Its ATS train station is across from the upper-level roadway and connects to the other terminals to the right and to Economy Parking lots E, F & G, Kiss n' Fly and the PACE Bus to the left.
The Ticketing Level is the Departures Level of T5 faces the upper roadway with entrance doors 5B-5F, containing the ticketing counters 5B-5F, Information counter and the concession court.
Concourse M with gates M1-21wraps around the concessions Court to the left (gates M10-M21) and to the right (gates M9-M1) - prepare yourself for long walks from check-in to gates.
Airline lounges at T5:
near gate M7 for: Aer Lingus, Air France, Korean & Swiss
near gate M11 is the Worldwide VIP Lounge
near gate M12 for: British Airways,
near gate M13 for Alitalia & SAS.
Follow signs for concourse B (unless already in concourse B), head towards Gate B6, take hall across from Gate B6, enter Terminal 2
Walk Time: 12 min
Follow signs for concourse B (unless already in concourse B), exit past security, follow signs for ATS, take to Terminal 2, exit into Terminal 2, go through security again
Shuttle Time: 10 to 20 min
Through Security? No (yes for shuttle)Go back to search