Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Terminal Map
Main Terminal / Concourses at Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
O'Hare International Airport's semi-circle terminal complex consists of four passenger terminals -T1, T2, T3 & T5. All terminals offer on their lower level roadway access to ground transportation from curbfront (Airport Express, rental cars, taxis, charter buses, suburban & reserved taxis, reserved limos). The Pedestrian Tunnel Level connects with the other terminals, as well as with the Main Parking Garage in the center, with the Bus/Shuttle Center at Level 1 and the Hilton Hotel in front of it. The Airport Transit Station (ATS) connects to the Airport Transit system, above the upper-level roadway.
1. Food delivery to your gate: Apple App Store & Android Market make the B4 YOU BOARD available, where you can order from participating HMSHost restaurants free food delivery.
2. Self-Service Baggage check-in is now available at ORD
3. New Automated Passport Control (APC) at self-serve kiosks is now available at Terminal 5 for expedited U.S. border clearance process!
4. International Passengers arriving at Terminal 5 without checked baggage can now use expedited '1-Stop' customs processing express lanes.
1. International Arrivals: Unless you have gone through US customs clearance by participating airports, you need to go through passport check, retrieve checked bags, go through customs clearance and - if transferring to another flight - re-check-in bag; then proceed up one level to the Airport Transit System (ATS) station and take the ATS train, which runs every few minutes, to your connecting terminal, where you need to go through security check before proceeding to your connecting gate.
2. Transfer options between Domestic Terminals T1, T2, & T3: (a) Use walkways at post-security areas of the Departures level - follow signs; T3's walkway is near Concourse G (the walkway between T2 to T1 is for flight transfers of United Express). (b) The free ATS shuttle train runs every few minutes in the unsecured areas of the terminals.
3. Transfer to Midway Airport: take the Omega Shuttle (773-483-6634) or take the CTA Blue line to downtown and change to the orange line to Midway.
4. USO - military service areas: (a) Terminal 2, above Delta ticket counter, on Mezzanine Level - open 24/7, tel: 773-686-7396. (b) Terminal 3 at 'Cyber Canteen', inside of security, at entrance of Concourse L, by Security Check Point 9 - open daily 6am-10:0pm, tel. 773-686-8426
Terminal 1 of O'Hare International has Concourses B & C (Concourse C being in a separate building, connected at its center by a walkway to the center of Concouse B). It serves (a) all departures of Nippon Airways ANA & Lufthansa; all domestic flights & international departures of United, and (b) all check-in and baggage claim for United Express.
The Baggage Level of T1 is the Arrivals level with baggage claim 1-7 and ground transportation; an information counter and rental car desks. The The Ticketing Level is the Departures level, with ticketing desks 1A-1G , and offers a variety of services and is leading to Concourse B, which in turn connects by walkway at its center to Concourse C. The upper level also connects at its left end to T2.
Concourse B with gates B1-22 houses a United Red Carpet Club near gates B6 & B18.
Concourse C with gates C1-C32 has a United Red Carpet Club near gates C16 & C18. Both Concourses offer various amenities and services.
Terminal 2 of O'Hare International, with Concourses E & F, serves Air Canada & Delta for domestic flights; Delta Shuttle and United for domestic flights; United Express for all check-in & baggage claim); and US Airways & US Airways Express.
The Baggage Level of T2 has baggage claim 2A-2E, and ground transportation level.
The Ticketing Level is the Departures Level with counters 2A-2E, and connects to T1 at right end and to T3 and the Rotunda at left end. On either side of the gateway to Concourses E & F is the Mezzanine level, accessible via elevators/escalators. The gateway area splits in a Y formation between Concourses E and F.
Concourse E with gates E1A-E15 houses the Delta Crown Club near gate E7.
Concourse F with gates F1-F14, and on lower level gates F11A, B & C; it houses the United Red Carpet Club near gate F4.
Terminal 3 of O'Hare International, with Concourses G, H, K & L, serves Air Choice One, Alaska and American (all domestic flights & international departures); American Connection, American Eagle & Iberia (departures only) ; Japan Airlines JAL (departures only) and JetBlue, Spirit, Virgin America & WestJet.
The Baggage Level of T3 is for baggage claim 3A - 3G & ground transportation;
The Ticketing Level serves Departures with ticket counters 3A - 3K, leading to Concourse L to the left, the Y-shaped gateway to Concourses K & H in the center and to the Rotunda (leading to T2) and Concourse G to the left.
Concourse G has gates G1A-G21, (gates G13-G17 are on lower level). The Admirals Club is at gate G8.
Concourse H has gates H1-H18, with a Rebooking Center near gate H7. The Admirals Club is ag gate H6.
Concourse K with gates K1-K20 has a Rebooking Center at gate K10A and the Flagship Lounge near K19.
Concourse L has gates L1-L10 (including gate L2A/B) but no airline lounges.
Terminal 5 - the International Terminal of O'Hare Airport with Concourse M presently serves the following airlines: Aer Lingus, Aero Mexico, Air France, Air India, Alitalia, All Nippon Airways ANA (arrivals only); American (international arrivals only); Asiana, British, Cathay, Cayman, Copa, Etihad, Delta (Paris/ France departures & arrivals); Frontier & Iberia (arrivals only); Japan Airlins JAL (arrivals only,); KLM, Korean, LOT, Lufthansa (arrivals only; Mexicana, Pakistan, Royal Jordanian, SAS, Swiss, TACA, Turkish & United (international arrivals only); and Virgin Atlantic Airways.
Note that recently at T5, new concessions were added for food & drink, news & gifts, specialty retail & duty-free.
The Baggage Level of T5 is the Arrivals & Baggage Claim level with baggage claims 3A - 3. Its ATS train station is across from the upper-level roadway and connects to the other terminals to the right and to Economy Parking lots E, F & G, Kiss n' Fly and the PACE Bus to the left.
The Ticketing Level is the Departures Level of T5 faces the upper roadway with entrance doors 5B-5F, containing the ticketing counters 5B-5F, Information counter and the concession court.
Concourse M with gates M1-21wraps around the concessions Court to the left (gates M10-M21) and to the right (gates M9-M1) - prepare yourself for long walks from check-in to gates. All international arrivals, with the exception of flights from airports with border preclearance, are handled at Terminal 5.
Airline lounges at T5:
near gate M7 for: Aer Lingus, Air France, Korean & Swissport;
near gate M12 for: British Airways,
near gate M13 for Alitalia & SAS.
Follow signs for concourse B (unless already in concourse B), head towards Gate B6, take hall across from Gate B6, enter Terminal 2
Walk Time: 12 min
Follow signs for concourse B (unless already in concourse B), exit past security, follow signs for ATS, take to Terminal 2, exit into Terminal 2, go through security again
Shuttle Time: 10 to 20 min
Through Security? No (yes for shuttle)Go back to search